Strike Fighter celebration videos!

DresG

I am really excited my favorite ship is getting some love, let's celebrate by uploading Strike Fighter videos. Any build, any skill level, the purpose is not showing off, its just you having fun in a SF:csw_xwing:

This might even provide the Devs some valuable feedback as they can see us flying the ship they are going to buff.

PS: I demand a set of Star Guard smilies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPFOkjxA498

Build details in the description.

Old advice looking for video, with BAD audio and SOME explination of how my thought process is going so that I could both get advice and show others what I am thinking when I am killing them.

Edit: slightly older vid, with actual hard opponents that shows some frustration.

Edited by tunewalker

I have a good one and a bad one here, showing what works and what doesn't work (for me, anyway).

The good: Rycer gets 24 kills in a 50:46 match on the Bastion. The build was like this:

Rapid laser level 0

Heavy laser L4

Cluster missile L0

Quick charge shield L0

Koiogran turn L0

Range capacitor L3

Regen magazine L2

Large reactor L2

Regen thruster L3

The bad: Star Guard gets 10 deaths in a 50:15 beatdown on the Harbinger, with about the same upgrades

I have a good one and a bad one here, showing what works and what doesn't work (for me, anyway).

The good: Rycer gets 24 kills in a 50:46 match on the Bastion. The build was like this:

Rapid laser level 0

Heavy laser L4

Cluster missile L0

Quick charge shield L0

Koiogran turn L0

Range capacitor L3

Regen magazine L2

Large reactor L2

Regen thruster L3

The bad: Star Guard gets 10 deaths in a 50:15 beatdown on the Harbinger, with about the same upgrades

I was in the second one as Drexxon. Sorry :(

I think JC could use people like you, it is mostly for casual GSF action aimed at people with really busy schedules, you won't see many people here that you can tell have way too much free time. Also there can never be enough ace GSs and bombers queued at any given time.