Europe Awakes

KakitaHoshi

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry don't mean to offend but i don't know much about your little country. I've heard of europe before but not sure where it is, i thought it was in England.

Europe is as much a country as America as a whole is a country.

England is a country. Europe is a continent, just like Asia is a continent and America is a continent.

Europe is as much a country as America as a whole is a country.

England is a country. Europe is a continent, just like Asia is a continent and America is a continent.

idd , we populated hole north en south america :), en still americans ask such questions!!!!!

He knows where Europe is if not he didn't follow history lesson or any lesson at all. Happens allot if you are a lonely farmboy in the middle of nowhere were your best friend is a pitchfork.

Anyways

Europe is awake and we would love to manage our own servers. Whats the use of having a European HQ working (drinking coffee all day) for you.

Peace!

You're all wrong, Europe is a country in which people speak either German or French.

After WO II it just got split up like that.

There are some other 'countries' but they are more provinces and they belong to Germany or France.

Some of these provinces are famous for Pizza or bull fighting.

The big Continent/country next to Europe is Sovjet Russia, a part of Europe is still part of them, though people their still speak German.

Communism is still very normal there and the US keeps trying to prevent Europe becoming communistic (even though they lean towards it)

The UK is just a far off island but it belongs to the US (though Canada tries to take it ove, don't let them!).

Canada is the country south from the US, North is Mexico (they have those guys on deer mounts)

In Europe people pay with the Euro it's worth the same as a dollar though people from Europe tend to complain about that's it worth more (they lie).

These are the basic lessons for today.

Edited by TheHauntingBard

You're all wrong, Europe is a country in which people speak either German or French.

Some what true I would say.

The UK is just a far off island but it belongs to the US (though Canada tries to take it ove, don't let them!).

Canada is the country south from the US, North is Mexico (they have those guys on deer mounts)

O rly ? :p

Morning all

Just 2 things:

1: Did anyone tweet Reid questions about our downtown each week? didn't see him answer anything in that regard.

2:wow TheHauntingBard; that's the most accurate history lesson ever; i didn't even know half those things and i live in Europe(or maybe Soviet Russia; borders change each week here)

Edited by Lockwy

Sir you made my day :)

I just woke up and read this... then I laugh hard and now I am in good mood.

Once again thank you Sir and thanks to our Russian brothers and siters for having cool willage ;]

I just must write one of thos jokes...

In soviet Russia The Old Republic plays you!

Edited by MocnyBrowarek

Yes i gree this is unpleasant and annoying for us EU customers . So if i expect to be invited in game on friday waves i`ll get the invite on saturday . I can`t think of players who ordered late in november - Dec. You will have an invite on sunday waves but you will be able to play on monday for few hours . This is tottaly crap .

This thing with the waves of invites is the most stupid thing ever ._. After a certain period everyone should just be invited and get the use of a queue system on the servers, because the servers are certainly tested?

I wasn't certain I would play SWTOR, hence I didn't pre-order 1 year ahead of time, but if I'd had heard of this wave invite system I would've pre-ordered anyway just to be sure. So shame on me, but even if I'd gotten my access I would rather see a queue system, it's the most fair

Edited by Klesken

My first reply.

I Live in sweden. we do NOT speak german Or france. we speak swedish and the most of us speak english really well. we have a werry well build infra net all over sweden 93% have internet and 98 of the area of sweden is cover by mobilnet.

we have a verry good status of elite players that play games like Cs teken and so on. sweden are a really really pc/consol playing contry. so we do we NOT get the chanse to play on full servers?

do I even have to name drop the company dice to make you understand how mutch sweden loves games?

I don't get it, why are people saying that the Euro server are almost empty? According to the server list, there are almost no servers available for people because every single one is either Full or Heavy.

Now look at the American servers - almost everyone is averagely loaded. I'm actually a bit concerned because I don't want my characters to get stuck on the only available PvE server I found - called Hssiss which is a terrible name for a server.

Doesn't Bioware realize how important the server name is for a lot of people? It's a proven fact that the biggest servers in WoW are the ones with the most iconic names.

EDIT:

Nevermind, seems like they've updated their lists today with additional servers. I guess it's a volatile thing that changes quickly then :-/

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

Edited by Zoroth