Guild Issue, Please Help!

DewyMossEmpire

Well my subscription ran dry this morning & I did not know that it was going to happen. So I subbed again but now I am no longer the top Rank in my Guild & I am unable to change anything about that. What can I do to solve this?

D:

In addition it seems that another char who is subbed was given the top rank, but they are currently inactive for the time being. I s'pose I will have to try & get a hold of them, but is there an alternative solution?

Edited by DewyMossEmpire

Well my subscription ran dry this morning & I did not know that it was going to happen. So I subbed again but now I am no longer the top Rank in my Guild & I am unable to change anything about that. What can I do to solve this?

D:

In addition it seems that another char who is subbed was given the top rank, but they are currently inactive for the time being. I s'pose I will have to try & get a hold of them, but is there an alternative solution?

Should have promoted someone you trusted and who is active to admin level on your guild. In order to keep guilds from burning out when the leader disappears, they put that function in to transfer the guild to the next member on the totem pole. However, I thought it was supposed to happen after a number of days rather than instantly.

Either way, now you have to wrangle leadership back or start a new guild.