7 man teams vs 2 pre mades

Vassise

Common occurance on the TOFN server, especially on imperial side.

You queue solo, you get a 7 man team and you go against 2 pre made republics most of the time.

I havent won a match all day :/

solution ?

don´t que solo.

its so horrible in this game and all newer ones aswell where every one wants to reach everything on its own.

comming from games where you not even thaught a second about going into pvp ungrouped -this behavior completly drives me nuts.

its not a games but your own fault.

/close

solution ?

don´t que solo.

its so horrible in this game and all newer ones aswell where every one wants to reach everything on its own.

comming from games where you not even thaught a second about going into pvp ungrouped -this behavior completly drives me nuts.

its not a games but your own fault.

/close

Its the games fault because it gives us the option to queue solo. You are rather ignorant.

Let me guess, you go in pre mades where your other team members carry you?

It is not because it is possible that it is necessarily a good idea, it gives you a choice, in no way does it force you to chose one or the other.

It is a social game, how hard can it be to type.

"/tell hey dude,we were in teh same BGs, I like your playstyle care to group with me for a while so we keep on doing WZs together ?, do you have voice comms server ? if not come to my Ts3 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx pw: premadeZ "

BING welcome in the world of premades and coordonated fun, WZs metagaming and tactics,

"hey pass me the ball I am on the ledge at your 9 o' clock"...... thanks goal........

Edited by Ajuntalee

Common occurance on the TOFN server, especially on imperial side.

You queue solo, you get a 7 man team and you go against 2 pre made republics most of the time.

I havent won a match all day :/

Roll republic, choose OP class (commando :D), make a friends, go premade, win! :o

For every warzones I played, our premade did the game. Pugs just might make it easier or more difficult.

p.s. Even when I'm queing solo (but it happens very rarely), I do not expect anything from my randommates, I just trying to do something usefull.

Edited by Spellhunter