Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Are you planning to delete and remake?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Are you planning to delete and remake?

darthyrag's Avatar


darthyrag
03.18.2012 , 07:39 AM | #1
So how many people are planning to wipe some of their alts in order to try other species combos? I have to say I have most of my toons over 20 but I'm still debating it. I'm still toying with the idea of a Rattakki Jedi...

IIII-IIII-IIII's Avatar


IIII-IIII-IIII
03.18.2012 , 07:43 AM | #2
considering it takes a few hours to reach 20, if that's your intention, we're only talking about an afternoon to evening of work.
.
Operative Iron Citadel
Infiltration, Manipulation, Assassination

Seraphynn's Avatar


Seraphynn
03.18.2012 , 07:44 AM | #3
I have already wiped two of mine. Planning on remaking them and rolled a couple more on another server. So I have chars over different servers. One I wiped because I got her to level 40 and her hair was doing my head in.. I know it sounds petty but one more day of looking at the straw looking hair I would have screamed and I also did not like her body shape. Where I see barber shop is a long way off I decided to re roll her.. Now I love to play her.

darthyrag's Avatar


darthyrag
03.18.2012 , 07:49 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by IIII-IIII-IIII View Post
considering it takes a few hours to reach 20, if that's your intention, we're only talking about an afternoon to evening of work.
I agree with you on that its pretty easy to get back to 20. Still for some reason though I hesitate on wiping them.

JediRaffa's Avatar


JediRaffa
03.18.2012 , 07:51 AM | #5
ACtually, I plan on doing this but....I really love the customized avatars that I made.

So here is my question.

Is there a tool out there to prinout the number settings of each characteristic so I can simply reroll and plug in the numbers so I dont have to try and find them again ?

darthyrag's Avatar


darthyrag
03.18.2012 , 07:52 AM | #6
I actually wrote each customization down on paper in beta and made them when the game came out. Another reason I'm fussing over redoing them.

Gerandar's Avatar


Gerandar
03.18.2012 , 07:52 AM | #7
No, I dont care enough for a new model.

System_TOR's Avatar


System_TOR
03.18.2012 , 07:53 AM | #8
No, I have everything I want/need already.

JediRaffa's Avatar


JediRaffa
03.18.2012 , 08:00 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by darthyrag View Post
I actually wrote each customization down on paper in beta and made them when the game came out. Another reason I'm fussing over redoing them.
LOL, I did not even think to do that. But you know, things change down the road.

I am sure Bioware can easily obtain those numbers as they are probably saved settings somewhere.

Perhaps in a DLL file somewhere on our computers ?

Roccobb's Avatar


Roccobb
03.18.2012 , 08:04 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRaffa View Post
LOL, I did not even think to do that. But you know, things change down the road.

I am sure Bioware can easily obtain those numbers as they are probably saved settings somewhere.

Perhaps in a DLL file somewhere on our computers ?
Why would it be on our computer at all? Makes no sense. More than likely it is held only on the server. I guess you could submit a ticket from that character and see if they can look it up for you.