Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

we should all buy 6 month sub of swtor to show love for patch 1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
we should all buy 6 month sub of swtor to show love for patch 1.2

iloveicarly
03.18.2012 , 06:54 AM | #1
WE should all,buy 6 month of swtor so BW knows our support.this will help balance and help them do everything with this MONEY!!!!! lets do it and if you don't please post why

Dirtnose
03.18.2012 , 06:55 AM | #2
iCarly is terrible.

bigbramble
03.18.2012 , 06:56 AM | #3
Already did it when I first subscribed.

IIII-IIII-IIII
03.18.2012 , 06:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by iloveicarly View Post
WE should all,buy 6 month of swtor so BW knows our support.this will help balance and help them do everything with this MONEY!!!!! lets do it and if you don't please post why
You mean your parents should buy 6 months of SWTOR? iloveicarly.....
Operative Iron Citadel
Infiltration, Manipulation, Assassination

Jackobite
03.18.2012 , 06:56 AM | #5
I dont let my wife spend my money, so you can **** off
CE

iloveicarly
03.18.2012 , 06:57 AM | #6
stop talking about my name(my friends did for me for a surprise kinda thing lol) AND STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT >:O

Agitate
03.18.2012 , 07:03 AM | #7
I'm not putting that kind of faith in Bioware after the games initial launch. I am sure 1.12 will be a fantastic upgrade from what we have, but; the dream world of how amazing this game will be was destroyed on launch through a series of issues. Bugs, end game, yadda yadda you've heard this all before. It's not that I hate the game. It's not that I won't still be subscribed a month from now. It's simply I have little faith that the patch will create 6 months worth of amazing content.
Am I bugging you? I'm not touching you! Am I bugging you? I'm not touching you! Am I bugging you?
I'm not touching you!

iloveicarly
03.18.2012 , 07:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Agitate View Post
I'm not putting that kind of faith in Bioware after the games initial launch. I am sure 1.12 will be a fantastic upgrade from what we have, but; the dream world of how amazing this game will be was destroyed on launch through a series of issues. Bugs, end game, yadda yadda you've heard this all before. It's not that I hate the game. It's not that I won't still be subscribed a month from now. It's simply I have little faith that the patch will create 6 months worth of amazing content.
oh well we will all roll awesome alts and pvp and do fun pve wish you were there

DieAlteHexe
03.18.2012 , 07:06 AM | #9
Because I never, ever buy subs for that long a period. Has nothing to do with liking/not-liking a game. I just don't wish to be tied in. I often take breaks of weeks or months, especially in the summer and whilst I'm all for BW carrying on and making the game even more fun, I'm not going to pay for large chunks of time I am not using.

And...summer is coming!

face_hindu
03.18.2012 , 07:07 AM | #10
Nice try, John Riccitiello.
On March 20th, 2006, Moniker said:
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword.

Anarchy Online Bulletin Board