Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weekly good thing to say, blah blah blah, Awesome #3 :D

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Weekly good thing to say, blah blah blah, Awesome #3 :D

Bleakmage
03.15.2012 , 01:49 PM | #1
Well alrightie then, just wanted to do what was once a weeklyish thing but now its whenever I feell like it ishness but anyhoot the One nice thing to say this week is that this game makes Star Wars feel epic and fun again, and also, it fill the heart with Star Warsy promise again

Bleakmage
03.15.2012 , 11:31 PM | #2
~Banishes all the negativity surrounding what should be a source of joy~

You may thank my mighty powers now

Go out and. . .have fun again little Timmy, Fuuuun. . .

GalacticKegger
03.15.2012 , 11:41 PM | #3
While I may find it difficult to be as lofty in verbage, I agree completely. Time for fun!
Can we please just have our pre-KotFE SWTOR MMORPG back?

Bleakmage
03.18.2012 , 07:52 AM | #4
Game is still here, haters, and seems to be doing fine. Just like the herds eventually left EQ and Asheron's Call, they will leave WoW to the point someday when they only have about a million or 2 players worldwide. This is not hate. This is inevitability. It will not die, but it will shrink. I say that as if its not already happening.

Give it up haters, this game is here to stay for a few years at least, and we have the Hero Engine. Man I should get a job advertising the Hero Engine. Yeah, like that will ever happen, lolz.

Bleakmage
03.18.2012 , 07:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
While I may find it difficult to be as lofty in verbage, I agree completely. Time for fun!
I don't know what a hole is but moles and trolls are never gonna go away. We must keep eternal vigil and fight them whenever we discover their true nature. Which isn't really that hard. Moles go into holes (The Holes your signature speaks of?) that are easy enough to dig out and Trolls are easy to find: They live under bridges and try to make you pay outrageous tolls. I just get a boat or swim or take a really big hammer with me across the bridge

Sejia
03.18.2012 , 08:06 AM | #6
Hello,

We will be closing this thread since there is an existing thread of the same topic.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=324512

Thanks!