And so I'm level 50... HELP ME :D (...Please..:D)

Zephury

Well.. I just reached level 50. I tried to queue for a WZ, waited about half an hour, I assume it's because it was around 4am EST. Group finder doesn't find anything either.. I do a lot of playing at night and solo play.. So theres my biggest problem. Can any of these flashpoints in which give good equips, money or what not at level 50 be soloed by a new lv 50? Whats the best thing to do for solo play? Any guides for 1.7 money making? I'm Artifice.

any advice? Would really appreciate it :)

As far as I know, the level 50 FPs are tuned for four players. So, I don't think you can solo any of them, most especially as a new 50.

Dailies are an excellent way of making credits at 50. I do Blackhole dailies first thing every day, which gives me lots of extra cash. I highly recommend entering the WZ and FP queues and then doing dailies while you wait.

Have fun!

Edited by Tadache

Level 50 FP can't be soloed. You can however go back and solo the midrange FP. By the time you vendor everything and pick up credits you can make like 60k a run. You can make about as much running planet dailies but some quests you may need to group up for depending on class and gear.