May In-Game Events Update

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hello everyone!

With the upcoming release of Game Update 5.10.3 'The Dantooine Incursion' we have updated the in-game event schedule. Instead of the Bounty Contract Week taking place from May 28th - June 4th, the first week of the Pirate Incursion will be happening. While this event will be happening for two whole weeks, it will be made up of two back-to-back weekly events.

If you’d rather take a stroll under the blba trees and enjoy the view of the ruined Jedi enclave unobstructed by pirates, you’ll have your wish soon. You can still visit and explore Dantooine when the event is not active, and you’ll even find a few Daily Missions unique to the peaceful landscape.
- good to know. I strongly enjoy slowly explore every new planet and good to hear i will not need to hurry when event will be on only for 2 weeks with exploring.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Edited by Trlance

Hello everyone!

With the upcoming release of Game Update 5.10.3 'The Dantooine Incursion' we have updated the in-game event schedule. Instead of the Bounty Contract Week taking place from May 28th - June 4th, the first week of the Pirate Incursion will be happening. While this event will be happening for two whole weeks, it will be made up of two back-to-back weekly events.

So if I'm reading the updated in-game event page correctly, there will be no Bounty Contract Week at all during the month of May?

• 2 weeks later...
With the announcement Eric made in this thread about the status of Game Update 5.10.3 'The Dantooine Incursion', the in-game event happening next week will go back to being Bounty Contract Week.

Thanks for the update, Daniel! Sad to hear the update will be delayed but I'd rather wait one more week than suffer through bugs.