level 36 Sith assassin streaming.

acheros

The link is in my signature, but i'm posting it here as well anyway.

http://www.livestream.com/acheros

I'm starting streaming. I'm going to try to do it on a more regular basis. Since i know everyone is rather interested in the story of the game(it is one of the major draws) I'm going to recap.

Zash sent me to collect artifacts of tulak hord, On nar shadda i gained controlled of a cult, on tattooine i made friends with a pirate, killed a few sith lords here and there.

Once all the artifacts where in my possession i returned to dromund kaas where Darth Zash tried a ritual to take over my body, after kicking her *** six ways from sunday and gaining control of her "empire" and apprentices, Darth thanaton sent me into a tomb to retrieve writings from a sith lord, there Lord Kallig warned me that it was a trap, and sent me to learn how to force walk.

After learning to force walk, and collecting the writings. I went out to consume the power of force ghosts. While on Taris I tricked a jedi padawan into letting me into a jedi enclave to force walk a ghost there, as well as corrupt her to the dark side.

Once back on my ship i got a message from two of the apprentices that they stole a key to darth thanatons meditation chambers, and they're on the run to quesh. I traveled to quesh to try to find them, but ended up finding only their dead bodies and a sith....Whos kicked my *** plenty of times because of this gosh darned ability lag i was getting

Now you're basically caught up to where i am, story wise. I don't think i left out any of the needed details.

Edited by acheros