< B A D A S S I T U D E > Sale runs thread

djaspn

< B A D A S S I T U D E > Sales Thread

We are a group of mature experienced players on Darth Malgus who have cleared all of the current game content and feel like sharing with game community items that can only be acquired by doing operations and killing certain bosses. For credits.

• Our sales are done in 8 man mode only.
  • Our sales are done on both Imperial and Republic side.
  • Any gear that drops with buyer in the instance is for sale too. Price for Iokath token - 5,000,000 credits. Price for GEMINI token - 10,000,000 credits. Price for a random 244 or 246 item rating piece - 7,500,000 credits.

The Dread Fortress

• Mount Wings of the Architect (acquired by killing Dread Master Brontes) - 275,000,000 credits
  • Title: Gate Crasher *Character Name* (acquired by completing a Timed Run) - 450,000,000 credits
  • Wings of the Architect & Title: Gatecrasher *Character Name* - 700,000,000 credits

The Dread Palace

• Mount Dread Enhanced Rancor (acquired by killing Dread Council) - 125,000,000 credits
  • Title: Dread Master *Character name* (acquired by completing a Timed Run) - 450,000,000 credits
  • Dread Enhanced Rancor & Title: Dread Master *Character name* - 500,000,000 credits

Terror from Beyond

• Title: *Character Name* from Beyond (acquired by completing a Timed Run) - 300,000,000 credits
  • Mount Helix Hyperpod (is a random drop in Terror from Beyond instance, on sale only if it drops) - 250,000,000 credits

Explosive Conflict

• Title: Warstalker *Character Name* (acquired by completing a Timed Run) - 250,000,000 credits
  • Mount Avalanche Heavy Tank (is a random drop in Explosive Conflict instance, on sale only if it drops) - 200,000,000 credits

Ravagers

• Coratanni Veteran Mode Achievement - 75,000,000 credits
  • Master & Blaster Veteran Mode Achievement - 250,000,000 credits
  • Full Achievement Run (acquired by killing all bosses in instance) - 400,000,000 credits

Gods From The Machine

• Tyth Veteran Mode Achievement - 150,000,000 credits
  • Esne and Aivela Veteran Mode Achievement - 175,000,000 credits
  • Nahut Veteran Mode Achievement - 150,000,000 credits
  • Scyva Veteran Mode Achievement - 175,000,000 credits
  • Full Run Veteran Mode Achievement - 500,000,000 credits

If you want to buy any of the previous, submit this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Edited by djaspn

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got Wings of the Architect for 240 million and Corupter Zero blade for 15 million in a run from these guys. :)

I can recommend them, the price may seem high, but they do a perfect quality job with clearing and running the ops. The trade is also honest and fair.

So if you think it is a scam do not worry, they are not, and they are true professionals. I was also allowed to attain the fight and join with fighting, it was fun, and thank you so much for getting what I wanted. Years ago I could also get the mount and blade, but I always let my friends go first and in the end I dismissed the items from Dread Fortress Ops. I did not wanted to be greedy and have my friends have fun with the mount and blade. Eventhough I desired to get the legacy weapon mostly (Corrupter Zero Blade).

I found it more fair this time to pay others to get the items I wanted for fun, and considering inflation now in swtor, it is still high but not too insane of a price I payed for. The 260 million I payed (wings + blade) is shared over 8 others, they all get each 32 mil. That is nothing if you look at what they did, by clearing boss 1-3 with 8 fast and then do with ease and expertise the last 2 bosses with 7 where I can attain as number 8 (that they where that good that I was even not needed for the fight). That speaks volume how good they are. Do it all so fast and even carry someone on Nightmare Mode!

So thank you super much, for helping me out, and I hope my review will help others to know they can trust you. Greets and may the force be with you, and I hope to stay in touch with you guys. :)

Greets! <3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought Wings Of The Architect from them. They cleared Brontes NIM under 30 minutes. They even let me fight and get brontes nim achievement :D Thank you for that

No wait time, No scamming, No Wipes!

They know how it is done.

Price may look much to you at first but they are professional sellers.

It's worth the price.

Edited by iersoywp

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone interested in NiM mounts/achievements please visit our website instead: https://goo.gl/LUzMsD.

Creator of this thread isn't active and therefore cannot edit the prices.

Any gear can be claimed for free right now btw, but we don't do gearing-only runs.

Default sale run times are: Sunday early/late afternoon, Monday afternoon and evening (CET timezone).