Group Finder operations issue??

I use the group finder to see what operations there are on a given day to see which one we might be able to run with the guild. However, I noticed that the same four operations (Colossal Monolith, Hive of the Mountain Queen, Toborro's Courtyard and Xenoanalyst II) are listed as of yesterday. I didn't check on patchday, but I most definitely did yesterday and again today and noticed they are the same.

What I did notice on patchday was that there is no longer a mention of the next operation there. This makes me wonder if I missed a note somewhere, or that there is an actual issue with the rotation of the operations. Anyone else noticed this as well?

I use the group finder to see what operations there are on a given day to see which one we might be able to run with the guild. However, I noticed that the same four operations (Colossal Monolith, Hive of the Mountain Queen, Toborro's Courtyard and Xenoanalyst II) are listed as of yesterday. I didn't check on patchday, but I most definitely did yesterday and again today and noticed they are the same.

What I did notice on patchday was that there is no longer a mention of the next operation there. This makes me wonder if I missed a note somewhere, or that there is an actual issue with the rotation of the operations. Anyone else noticed this as well?

Its do with the gree event, there is no room for other ops cause xeno is there. this happens always on gree event

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports, this bug is also discussed in the following conversation: Activity Finder Story Operations No Longer Shows Mutli-Boss Operations

As mentioned in the conversation above, our team is aware of this bug. For now, I don't have additional information to provide you but I'll update you when I'll have more.

Thank you.

Edited by CommunityTeam

• 3 weeks later...
How is this bullsheet still broke, its been 3 weeks???? I don't want to hear the pandemic excuse, you clowns fixed the issue with buying cartel coins in under 3 HOURS :mad::mad::mad::mad:

there are things that have been broken for years. 3 weeks is nothing.