Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter 15 Gemini Deception where is the "manual control device"?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Chapter 15 Gemini Deception where is the "manual control device"?

Angelsix
09.02.2016 , 05:21 PM | #1
I've searched, unsuccessfully. Not necessary, obviously, but would be nice to be able to activate that droid.

Darkemace
09.02.2016 , 07:31 PM | #2
Click on the glowing tablet thing on the computer station.

PanVlk
09.03.2016 , 05:59 AM | #3
There is few of them, but don't expect to complete the bonus mission. I did the chapter on multiple characters, managed to get the droid and find other stuff, but I never got the bonus mission anyway.
If you click here, you will get free glitterstim and death sticks to last all night. Promise.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Vk39XN

AlixMV
09.06.2016 , 02:24 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkemace View Post
Click on the glowing tablet thing on the computer station.
....in the same room as the droids are. I frequently found them either to the right or left of the rack of Skytroopers.
~ < Fortitude > ~ Jedi Covenant ~
Referral link
Sollyni ~ Annifryd
Ni'rys'hyl ~ Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee

mike_carton
11.10.2016 , 12:37 AM | #5
It is a book on a computer console in the GEMINI ship. The map of the area is is titled "BattleCruiser: Command Deck" Map should show a central corridor (with a separation in the middle) with additional rooms branching off above and below. The device is in the third branch from the left above the central corridor; you enter the area and look for a computer console on the left. The player co-ordinates are: -210, -208 if you bring up the map, jump in place using the spacebar and look at the top left of the map.

Why did I bother with providing such detailed answer at such late hour? I spent a lot of time looking for it, both in the game and online.

Felistella
03.27.2020 , 12:07 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PanVlk View Post
There is few of them, but don't expect to complete the bonus mission. I did the chapter on multiple characters, managed to get the droid and find other stuff, but I never got the bonus mission anyway.
this might be a bit outdated, but i just finished the bonus objective just by visiting each bonus area, didnt do anythign except picking up the bombs