Event - TRE - 17th of June & the new Thranta Squadron Website

Fifty-Two

A good day to all space-faring folk!

Today it is exactly three weeks since Thranta Squadron had it's One-Year Anniversary, and it certainly was an evetn worthy of celebration. Therefore we have launched a new website, alongside holding an event. While it's too late for you now to participate in the event, which I'm sure you would much rather do than read this, you can still visit our new website! The new site has a completely different look and has got new forums, though you'll have to login to visit the Tactics Discussions, in case you thought to come snooping ;).

We are still happy to welcome any enthusiastic new members to our guild. We have everything you'd expect from a guid, along with a friendly, casual attitude.

Now, this message might not have been worthy of placement if it weren't for the fact that we're also announcing a new event on The Red Eclipse for Friday the 17th of June from 7PM UTC to however late you want to stay. It will be a non-META ship event, where you can use:

All Strike Fighters (of course ;))

Blackbolt/Novadive

Bloodmark/Spearpoint

Dustmaker/Comet Breaker

Decimus/Sledgehammer

We invite every enthusiastic GSF player to come over and make a fun evening of it.

You can, of course, join up on either side with your own group, or (on the Imp side) you can look for RedFantom and Arrenic to set you up with some fun people.

Hope to see you in space!

The Thranta Squadron Management Team

Any preferred faction?

Thranta Squadron is an Imperial guild, so that would be the preferred faction. If we need it though, most of us can switch to Republic.

Hehe copy cats :) When I had my event on a Sat afternoon for the EU players it was for nonmeta ships.

Well, apparently it was a lot of fun to fly non-meta ships :).

Also, don't go looking for Arrenic on the 17th. Rather, go find Pyril.

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...