Change chest spawn timers NOW!!!!

techoverlord

Seriously, before this games economy is ruined beyond repair. Change the spawn timers on chests. There are way to many of them, and with only a 7.5 min timer and high end chests having 3k+ creds in it plus gear there are already farmers camping all the routable nodes.

When you see level 20 somethings on corellia farming the two there.

For two days there was one guild taking turns camping the ones on Corellia.

Then you have the one person who has been rotation farming the 4 I know of, and I think they are hitting 5 on Belsavis for the past 3 days.

(Just a guess here but I have a real suspension they are from "overseas" and the are always lagging something horrid)

Lets do some math using the 4 on Belsavis (since I know what they hold on average).

3k average per chest * 4 chests * 8 rotations per hour= 96k/hour so in 10 hours they are well over 1 million creds a day just on Belsavis.

It fairly simple people, change the timers, Make them random and decently long at least 30min if not 45-60min randomly.

And before anyone starts in, No I am not crying because I am poor and I want to farm them. I have 600k my 40lvl speeder skill etc. I just do not want to see this game ruined this early on by farmers.