Recognize the extra mouse buttons

Agammamon

Seriously, I thought I was the ONLY one with this issue! I would love to keybind mouse button 4 to toggle autorun, but the game doesn't recognize any of my mouse buttons besides left/right click and scroll wheel.

I can bind mouse 4 and mouse 5 and I can use them without any problem. I changed the other unbindable buttons to keybind via the program like shift and alt.

Edited by ryancwn

Make sure your mouse software (SetPoint for Logitech users) is running in Admin. To get my mouse to work properly I had to close out setpoint.exe (ctrl+alt+delete) and then run it again as Admin. Edited by belialle

Make sure your mouse software is running in Admin. To get my mouse to work properly I had to close out setpoint.exe (ctrl+alt+delete) and then run it again as Admin.

Will try that, ty.

Edit. It worked!! Mad props!

Edited by Aleryan

I can bind 3, 4 and 5, but the game refuses to acknowledge 6 and 7.

Anyone with a razer mouse that has got this working? Do I need to edit my mouse settings?

(I have a razer oroshi)

I don't have razor but I have Logitech G700. It seems the game able to recognize up to Mouse 5 only. I have my other key bound to another key (like shift and alt) instead.

I don't have razor but I have Logitech G700. It seems the game able to recognize up to Mouse 5 only. I have my other key bound to another key (like shift and alt) instead.

Bah, silly UI. That means I either have to override the current settings (which are sensitivity up/down) or make a profile for SWTOR.

How's the responsiveness on key combinations when using shift+2 f. ex? I have cover bound to mouse button 4, and I feel it's often very unresponsive, making me press several times.