From a Sith to the Republic: An Indecent Proposal for Ilum

IBioMECHI

Due to the server imbalance of Republic to Sith, and the inherent design flaws of Ilum PvP, I propose a proposition that will leave both parties happy.

Every hour on the hour (time of the event is flexible), those who which to complete their daily quest will gather in Ilum. In a show of good faith, the Republic can first cap all bases to increase their valor buff. Then, the Sith shall gather together in one spot where you can commence a bloody slaughter of me and my brethren until you complete your daily. After that, the roles will switch, so Sith can then complete their daily quest.

Note that any treachery will result in the cessation this obviously beneficial service, so I will hold both factions to their honor. Additionally, since General Chat is not limited to one faction, we can coordinate our operation through general to completion as efficiently as possible.

As it is now, daily quests and particularly weekly quests in Ilum have the acute tendency to cause perfectly reasonable people to have uncontrollable urges to strangle newborn infants, construct monstrous contraptions that facilitate suicide, or to become profoundly insane such as to the point where lobotomy seems humane. For the sanity of all good people in SWTOR, I implore you, Republic, consider and agree to my proposition.

Thank you for your time.

why don't they just go all the way and replace Ilum with a new war zone...

ya, I know being outnumbered sucks but that's the nature of world pvp, the biggest zerg wins. as such if the imperials choose to be gentlemanly and let the republic players do there business in the zone they can, if they choose to slaughter ever republic player who goes into the pvp area then they are just as untitled to do that as well.

this is relay just a fake patch for the problem, if you want to balance Ilum then do stuff to build the number of players on the republic side of your server.

Taking bets...

Choose a Option:

1. Thread gets closed

2. OP does it and gets banned

3. A dev responds and that this is a breach of term of service

4. None of the above

This was much more of a satirical piece than anything else, showing how easy it is to undermine the system they've implemented. The DEVs have essentially insulted our intelligence by designing it to be how it is. I truly expected more from such a renowned studio such as Bioware.:mad: