Companion Ages?

imnotawitch

So, I was wondering if there were set ages for the PCs and companions. I know there are a few companion ages in the codex (Kaliyo is an "unconfirmed" 29 and Ashara is 20) but I was wondering if there was another list for curiosity's sake.

(Partly I'm curious about the age difference between Quinn and my SW. She's just out of the academy after an advanced training regimen, and I'm pretty sure he was talking about some of his military exploits that happened 10 years ago.)

Edited to add: There is now a book with most of the companion ages. Thanks to Eightus, who typed up this list, we now have..

Republic Trooper:

Aric Jorgan - age 30

Elara Dorne - age 26

Tanno Vik - age 34(enlisted records suspected of falsification)

Yuun - age 28

M1-4X - 15 million credits(production cost)

Jedi Knight:

Lord Scourge - age 300+

Sergent Fideltin Rusk - age 40

Kira Carsen - age 20

Doc - age 28

T7-01 - 200+(years in service)

Jedi Consular:

Lieutenant Felix Iresso - age 31

Nadia Grell - age 22

Tharan Cedrax - age 29

Zenith - age 36

Qyzen Fess - age Unknown(claims to be middle-aged)

Imperial Agent:

Vector Hyllus - age 26

Scorpio - age less than five years(estimated)

Kaliyo Djannis - age 29(unconfirmed)

Doctor Eckard Lokin - age 65(unconfirmed)

Raina Temple - age 24

Sith Warrior:

Lieutenant Pierce - age 29

Jaesa Willsaam - age 21

Broonmark - age Unknown

Vette - age 21

Malavai Quinn - age 37

Sith Inquisitor:

Khem Val - age 2000+

Andronikos Revel - age 35(unconfirmed)

Ashara Zavros - age 20

Talos Drellik - age 27

Xalek(true name Xivhkalrainik) - age 24

Smuggler:

Akaavi Spar - age 28

Bowdaar - age 197

Corso Riggs - age 22

Risha - age 21

Languss "Guss" Tuno - age 33

Bounty Hunter:

Blizz - age Indeterminate

Skadge - age 37

Gault Rennow - age 54

Mako - age 19

Torian Cadera - age 18

All of the information above is copied directly from the book. Again I greatly encourage people to buy it there is so much more info not only on Companions but on pretty much everything in SWToR.

Edited by imnotawitch
Adding information

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wondered about this, too.

There are multiple references on the internet about Torian Cadera being 29, but I don't remember seeing that in his live codex entry. Where did people get that info? I have a hard time seeing him being 29 when just after meeting him you can tease him about looking very young. :t_confused:

As for Quinn, I wonder if that's part of the reason he gets so flustered when the female warrior tries to flirt with him? Maybe he figures she's looking for a fun fling and he's at the point where he wants to settle down and think about starting a family?

I would like for the codex to fill out with more comprehensive information as you gain affection with a companion. That would be somewhat realistic. The more you talk to someone, the more you learn about them. Just my 2 credits on the subject. :jawa_smile:

Gile, where did you find that info? Or is that an educated guess? I've only really played SW and SI, and here are my guesses (based on general looks and personality.)

Vette: Early 20s

Quinn: Late 20s or early 30s

Jaesa: Early-mid 20s

Pierce: Somewhere from 25-35

Broonmark: I have no idea about Talz ages

Khem: Centuries old

Andronikos: Early 30s

Ashara: 20 (confirmed by codex)

Talos: Somewhere in the 30s

Xalek: No idea.

I've wondered about this too.

Vette is known for looking older than she is, so I assume she's around 17-18.

Jaesa said to be a bit younger than the Warrior, so she's 19-20.

Pierce, I believe, is in his 40'ies. He tells about a lot of stuff he went through during companion conversations.

Broonmark.. phhh.. he's the companion I care the least for.

And I'd say Quinn is around 30.

Educated guesses for those I've had so far...

Vette: either late teens or very early 20s. Somewhere between 18 and 22. I'd say 20.

captain Quinn: late 20s or early 30s. Somewhere between 27 and 35. I'd say 31.

Jaesa Wilsaam: early 20s. Somewhere between 20 and 24. I'd say 21.

lieutenant Pierce: 30s. Somewhere between 29 and 37. I'd say 33.

The Sith Warrior I place as mid-20s. Say, 24 or 25.

Corso Riggs: late teens. I'd say 19.

The Smuggler is mid or late 20s. Between 24 and 29. I'd go for something like 26 or 27.

I'll throw in some guesses for the companions I've met.

Khem Val: Thousands.

Andronikos Revel: 30-31

Ashara Zavros: I'd guess somewhere between 17-20, but according to this thread, she's 20.

Talos Drellik: 43-45

Vette: 19

Mako: Early 20's. 23 maybe?

Kaliyo: ...No idea.

T7: Several centuries.

Kira Carsen: 21-25

Qyzen: Not sure. If his age is hinted at in the story anywhere, I haven't seen it yet.

I've been trying to figure this out as well, with very little luck. It should be possible to nail down a plausible age range for Sith Warriors (and both Jedi classes) since you begin at the end of your training. If one could just find some hint as to what age people normally finish that training, you'd have it. (My wild guess would be late teens to early twenties, with the Jedi Consular being the youngest and the Jedi Knight the oldest. Consulars are supposed to be prodigies and Warriors got their training sped up. I don't remember anything to suggest the Knight's training has been unusual, but I could've forgotten.)

The same thing applies Imperial Agents, who seem to begin on their first mission out of training. If we knew anything about Imperial education, we'd have a good guess. (Early 20s? I seem to remember some comment about being younger than somebody expected, but it's been too long now.)

Troopers have been in the Republic military long enough to distinguish themselves and get assigned to Havoc Squad, but... how long does that take?

And I can't think of anything to hang Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, or Sith Inquisitor ages on. For those three classes, it seems safe to say that they're whatever age you want them to be.

As for companions, Kaliyo's not exactly trustworthy about her own past, which makes guessing an age for her rather difficult. Vette seems really young, so I'll join the people guessing late teens for her. Corso is really unworldly, so I kind of hope he's very young. I should've paid more attention to his dialogues, because I'm willing to bet it's figure-able from what he references. Mako seems early twenties, possibly even late teens, but I don't think we're told how long she was with Braden.

I dunno. :confused:

If anyone's got better guesses than mine for Imperial Agents, Bounty Hunters, Smugglers, and their companions, I'd love to hear them. Those are the classes and companions I'm trying to sort out.

T7's about 100, I think... he says as much in one of his conversations, if you ask him just how old he is.

Actually, he says he's nearly 300 years old in that convo.

These are my guesses for the rest.

Khem is centuries (nearly a millenium) old.

Vette - Late teens/early twenties.

Ashara - 20 (Only true confirmed).

Quinn - Early 30s.

Kira - Early/mid 20s.

Dr. Lokin - 60s or 70s.

Doc - Late 20s.

Mako - Mid 20s.

Kaliyo - If I guess above 29, she's gonna kill me.

Raina - Early 20s. 23 is my best guess for her.

Zash - Possibly over 100.

(I count her because of her symbiotic relationship with Khem after Chapter 1)

SGT Rusk - At LEAST 50. Conversation he had with the General who happened to be an academy classmate of his.

SGT Jorgan - Mid/late 20s.

SGT Dorne - 24. Just a hunch with her, but I'm going with 24.

Lord Scourge - At least 350 - 400. Probably somewhere in there.

Andronikos - Mid 30s.

Vector - mid/late 20s.

Torian - Late teens/early 20s.

Corso - Late teens/maybe 20 on the outside.

Jaesa - Early/mid 20s.

Blizz - WHO CARES? He's BOSS!!! :D

As for the player characters:

Knight: Early/mid 20s.

Warrior: Early/mid 20s.

Consular: Late 20s/early 30s.

Inquisitor: Late teens/early 20s.

Agent: Early 20s.

Smuggler: Mid/late 20s.

Bounty Hunter: Mid/late 20s.

Trooper: Late 20s/early 30s. (Convo where you talk about your previous experience before joining the Republic Army)

Edited by Captain_Zone

And I can't think of anything to hang Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, or Sith Inquisitor ages on. For those three classes, it seems safe to say that they're whatever age you want them to be.

Inquisitor gets called "child" a lot throug the story, so I assume his about Warrior's age. Early 20s.

Inquisitor gets called "child" a lot throug the story, so I assume his about Warrior's age. Early 20s.

The Inquisitor is usually called "child," either in a dismissive, condescending way or by his/her long-dead Force-ghost ancestor, so I didn't figure that was a good indication of age, necessarily. Sith and Jedi both do child conscription, but the age at which your Inquisitor was "discovered" is probably anyone's guess, and there's some wiggle room for calculation. My Sentinel didn't start training until her mid-teens and was probably close to thirty by Act 3, with Kira roughly the same age. My Sorc was probably in the more standard early-twenties range.

Assuming a similar amount of time to get through med school to what happens on Earth, and knowing of previous places he's served, I figured Doc was in his early-to-mid thirties. Scourge was a contemporary of Revan, so well over 300, and Teeseven's not much younger. I seem to remember Rusk as being fifty-ish.

Ashara is established as 20, Khem Val predates the Great Hyperspace War, I'd peg Drellik as around 40, Andronikos has had time to be promoted to Captain, defect, and then be a pirate for at least five years, so is probably around 35, and not knowing much about Kaleesh, I have no idea about Xalek.

It'd be interesting to have a timeline of the smallish, related conflicts in the cold war (Ord Mantellian Separatist Conflict, Alderaan Civil War, et cetera), because that'd make figuring some of these things, and where the class stories fall timeline-wise in relation to each other, easier.

Edited by Meira_Arirai

I've been trying to figure this out as well, with very little luck. It should be possible to nail down a plausible age range for Sith Warriors (and both Jedi classes) since you begin at the end of your training. If one could just find some hint as to what age people normally finish that training, you'd have it. (My wild guess would be late teens to early twenties, with the Jedi Consular being the youngest and the Jedi Knight the oldest. Consulars are supposed to be prodigies and Warriors got their training sped up. I don't remember anything to suggest the Knight's training has been unusual, but I could've forgotten.)

From responses to the Padawan Age Limit thread (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359023) you can apparently be a Padawan for as long as the Council allows, and can become a Padawan at around 8 or 9. You cannot become a Jedi if you don't become a Padawan before you turn 13. If you take too long to pass the Padawan Trials the Council will send you to the Jedi Service Corps. However how long is "too long" doesn't have a set age limit. Also, even if the Jedi classes are gifted, they could be held back because of personality reasons (too stubborn, prone to secret romances, violent etc.).

As for the other classes:

Jedi Consular/Knight: Late Teens - Early Thirties (Could be older, I'm just assuming by Early Thirties the Council would stop your training)

Sith Warrior: Late teens - Early twenties (because it's mentioned your training was cut short)

Sith Inquisitor: Late Teens - Whatever you decide (Your being chosen by Zash because of Zash's vision so I doubt she cares about your age)

Smuggler: Late Teens - Whatever you decide (I don't think there's any indication as to how old the Smuggler could be)

Bounty Hunter: Same as Smuggler

Imperial Agent: Mid Twenties - Early Thirties (I assume it takes a while to train Spies)

Trooper: Mid Twenties - Early Thirties (Been in the military long enough to make a name for him/herself, but must be younger than the rest of Havoc Squad since Gearbox mentions that it's an honor for someone as young as the Trooper to be picked for Havoc Squad)

Corso I would say is in his mid-20s to early 30s. He talks a lot about the service he's seen and the fights he's been in.

As well, there's a time frame mentioned with his cousin. I don't remember the exact timeframe but I think he last saw his cousin as a teenager and it's been several years since.

Torian is probably mid 20s. His dad started the uprising against Mandalore sometime before the Great War ended, which lasted 28 years. ToR takes place 10 years after and I think you meet Torian about "a year" in game time after you start your class quests. Torian knows his dad, so Jicoln couldn't have left when Torian was an infant.

I'd probably place the uprising around the time of the Mandalorean Blockcade, so around 11 years before the war ended. If Torian was around 6-7 at this time, he'd be 28-29 now. I am by no means an expert on lore, so my numbers may be off. However, this makes sense with the reported age of 29 for Torian.

From responses to the Padawan Age Limit thread (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359023) you can apparently be a Padawan for as long as the Council allows, and can become a Padawan at around 8 or 9. You cannot become a Jedi if you don't become a Padawan before you turn 13. If you take too long to pass the Padawan Trials the Council will send you to the Jedi Service Corps. However how long is "too long" doesn't have a set age limit. Also, even if the Jedi classes are gifted, they could be held back because of personality reasons (too stubborn, prone to secret romances, violent etc.).

I know this was the state of things during the Clone Wars era (where they also protested that Anakin, at nine, was hopelessly ancient to be an initiate). On the other hand, in the Great Sith War era, (about 400 years pre-Treaty-of-Coruscant) we have people beginning their training as full adults, and that not being treated as particularly remarkable.

Edited by Meira_Arirai

The secret romances I'll go with. When the Knight is able to "get some" earlier than any other character.... Rana Taoven on Tython, to clarify. Up until Kira first said she liked me and we kissed, I did NOT run my Knight as a womanizer. He was just an equal opportunity lady pleaser.....

Ok, that just sounded sleazy. Even for me. :eek:

Torian is probably mid 20s. His dad started the uprising against Mandalore sometime before the Great War ended, which lasted 28 years. ToR takes place 10 years after and I think you meet Torian about "a year" in game time after you start your class quests. Torian knows his dad, so Jicoln couldn't have left when Torian was an infant.

I'd probably place the uprising around the time of the Mandalorean Blockcade, so around 11 years before the war ended. If Torian was around 6-7 at this time, he'd be 28-29 now. I am by no means an expert on lore, so my numbers may be off. However, this makes sense with the reported age of 29 for Torian.

I've seen that 29 floated on some of the database sites, and I wonder where it came from. Earlier beta data maybe? Seems a little too old for me, but I've only just gotten him and I don't know what sort of experience he's had fighting; he just gives the impression of being fairly young, plus the BH is always calling him "kid", and Jicoln calls him a child or the like at least twice. I'd put him in his early 20s, myself.

Speaking of Jicoln,

How do you figure Torian knows him? That's an honest question; I couldn't get that out of the dialogue I went through, but it's hard to make sense of some of it.

- Jicoln's been on Taris for over 10 years. The email I got from Mandalore after wrapping up that quest mentioned their last fight being 10 years ago, too.

- But if you take Torian with you to fight Jicoln, Jicoln says something like, "You ARE my son. Artus [Mandalore] said he'd kill the child at my wife's breast." And Torian said, "Sometimes I wish he had." (ouch, dude..) To me this sounds like Artus made the threat when Torian was still very young, so well before 10 years ago... That might match up well with the timeline of the Mandalorian blockade as mentioned above. The blockade began in 3661 BBY, 8 years before the Treaty, so ~18 years before the game starts. Seems about right for a youngish Torian.

As for Mako, Braden found her when she was 15 and she says she's been with him for "years". To me that implies more than a few, so I'd guess she's at least 20. Not much more, though.

I don't think anyone's mentioned Gault yet. XD He says he's been pulling capers for 30 years, so there's that...

I don't think anyone's mentioned Gault yet. XD He says he's been pulling capers for 30 years, so there's that...

Good catch. Yeah, he's old, but Devaronians can live for hundreds of years, I think. I'd place him at about mid 50s to early 60s. Hard to tell with Devaronians, though. xD