Thank you bioware for the very hillarious chapter 13

Aeristash

I thought this was going to be another run of the mill chapter, but seriously... Heh heh heh Putting my blade in Jorgans belly for his insubordination and the wide eyed look of fear on Kaliyo & Lanas face made my day. Re-ran the cinematic 13 times and laughed for about half an hour. LOL. I wish screenshots had been allowed inside cinematic. :D funny! He and everyone else thought I'd just send him to jail, but then when the light saber came out, they all got that hilarious '**** just got serious look.' :eek: < just like that :D Oh man, I can't wait to catch up to koth and give him his due.

A gripe I had tho was why my character couldn't really approve of Kaliyo blowing up a hospital full of people to get the job done. I mean from where I'm standing, what do I care if 100,000 Zakullan hospitals get blown up? They are the enemy. If anything her actions may have taken out some recuperating soldiers & knights or their families. Always a plus when the enemy army takes a decrease to its numbers or morale. For that I wish I could've given her a medal of outstanding service.

On the other hand, I think I should've been allowed to kill Kaliyo too tho. I know she said Good riddance to me killing Jorgan, but I didn't like that pitying look she gave as she looked down on his body. The flames of insubordination and desertion danced around in her eyes. And given her history of running away from bosses that get too tough, death is preferable to her running off with Alliance info because she can't get with the new regime. As for Vette... I didn't play through with a romanced warrior, only one that had the sister bond. I found it a bit saddening that she made no mention of our vow to be sisters, but was happy that she said her loyalty was always with me. Tho I don't really think the loyalty of a subject and a familial bond is really one in the same. =/

Aside from that, Thanks bioware! This chapter just ensured another 6 month sub! Keep bringing the dark humor lolz!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was indeed funny. Vette was hilarious and Gault was fun to have. Though your ending I never gotten to do as I never killed Aric.

Though I so wish to slap Koth and Senya. Though I went the give the extra money back to those whom Arcann stole it from, I can't help but feel they would've preferred we gave it to the Zakuul people. Even though Arcann is the one that stole it all in the first place.

Seems those two forgotten the money never belonged to Zakuul. And if memory serves me right, I've gotten a letter from Theron telling me the Zakuul are going up in arms that I stole their money.

These chapters are going to break my Smuggler, since I'm using him for now, and he might just start killing people.

I have to agree this chapter was amusing. But it's still too short of a chapter if you ask me.

SPOILER :cool:

I felt so bad killing Jorgan... The way he fell down near his dead comrades was just heartbreaking. I wanted so hard to tab out of that and take the lightside option...

I'll never kill Jorgan! Never! Even if I have to take the first lightside points of my sorcerers life!

As for Vette...

I love how she joked about putting her old shock collar on Quinn hehehe. I wanted to joke back with her, but more importantly I wanted the game to "know" that I forgave Quinn, just in case it was paying attention.

Edited by grania

Now that I think about it, can you kill Kaliyo at the end?

Yes, there is an option to kill or banish Kaliyo or Jorgan.

I could NEVER kill Aric or even Kaliyo, and I don't even like Kaliyo! But the thought of killing Aric horrifies me. I love that guy. I honestly don't know how people could kill him, especially if you romanced him.

Edited by Yermog

I'm just concerned about future storytelling for Jorgan. This is not a good development, imo, regardless of the fact that I enjoyed everything else about this chapter..

Some more thoughts, now that we know (certain) love interests aren't safe, who'll be killed next? (If Jorgan of all people can be killed, certainly someone like Quinn will be killable too, which pretty much means he'll be done storywise.) Back to mannequin status. Terrible, terrible.

Edited by grania

I loved this chapter. In my opinion, the best so far! I had a lot of fun. I had no option to kill any of them. I only punished them and told them they are useless. Kaliyo will be cleaning floors and that is it. Honestly, even if I had the option to kill, I would not but I am happy there is a choice to do so if you wish. : )

Vette and Gault...they were amazing. They created lovely and funny atmosphere. I could play trough this chapter 10 tiimes just to listen to them talking and mocking each other. :)

My Agent didn't get the option to outright kill Kaliyo because no matter how much *I* hated her, my Agent knows that killing people will cause dissent in the ranks. So I didn't choose the "people should be punished" conversation option, which is the one that, I assume, leads to shooting people. Instead I banished Kaliyo with the threat of death if she betrays the Alliance.

And I gotta say that the crushed, sad look Kaliyo had on her face when she was walking away made me sad. And I HATE Kaliyo. It took a lot of restraint to not hit the ESC button and redo it. But I have plenty of other characters to make different decisions.

Was indeed funny. Vette was hilarious and Gault was fun to have. Though your ending I never gotten to do as I never killed Aric.

Though I so wish to slap Koth and Senya. Though I went the give the extra money back to those whom Arcann stole it from, I can't help but feel they would've preferred we gave it to the Zakuul people. Even though Arcann is the one that stole it all in the first place.

Seems those two forgotten the money never belonged to Zakuul. And if memory serves me right, I've gotten a letter from Theron telling me the Zakuul are going up in arms that I stole their money.

These chapters are going to break my Smuggler, since I'm using him for now, and he might just start killing people.

I chose to put the excess money into Alliance accounts as I figured giving it back to the people of Zakuul was as good as putting it back into Arcaans pockets when they indulge in commerce. The letter I got was some announcement given by Arcaan that said I was infringing on their way of life and the high society gala had to be postponed indefinitely as there is no money. I was already iffy about handing the money back, but hearing that I crashed the mid war party of elitist snobs gave me a sense of cozy satisfaction. :p Tho not as much as hearing vaylin yell "Mother!" when she found that empty vault. :D

I have to agree this chapter was amusing. But it's still too short of a chapter if you ask me.

SPOILER :cool:

I felt so bad killing Jorgan... The way he fell down near his dead comrades was just heartbreaking. I wanted so hard to tab out of that and take the lightside option...

Seeing havoc squad dead, excluding the insubordinate, made me sad as well. I wanted him dead for his defiance, but I would've welcomed the rest into the fold with open arms. Crying shame that they came and left as a package deal.

I chose to put the excess money into Alliance accounts as I figured giving it back to the people of Zakuul was as good as putting it back into Arcaans pockets when they indulge in commerce. The letter I got was some announcement given by Arcaan that said I was infringing on their way of life and the high society gala had to be postponed indefinitely as there is no money. I was already iffy about handing the money back, but hearing that I crashed the mid war party of elitist snobs gave me a sense of cozy satisfaction. :p Tho not as much as hearing vaylin yell "Mother!" when she found that empty vault. :D

Two for the price of one. :D

At least I have more characters so that I can make different choices. Even if they are at Illum still. :o

I'll never kill Jorgan! Never! Even if I have to take the first lightside points of my sorcerers life!

I love how she joked about putting her old shock collar on Quinn hehehe. I wanted to joke back with her, but more importantly I wanted the game to "know" that I forgave Quinn, just in case it was paying attention.

I believe I told her that it was an entertaining notion. I still can't get over quinn attempting to kill me after we got married and shared a bed. -.- Perhaps I should forgive, but I think about how he'd have delivered my corpse to Baras feet and my rage is ignited all over again. :p

I could NEVER kill Aric or even Kaliyo, and I don't even like Kaliyo! But the thought of killing Aric horrifies me. I love that guy. I honestly don't know how people could kill him, especially if you romanced him.

I killed him for excessive backtalk and insubordination. I hated how when I told him to do one thing, like leave civilians behind to cover our escape, he would say something like "Not happening" and force us into fights to get his way. Shame that it took death to stop him from overstepping his place, but there that is. If I had been married to him on a trooper... I likely still would've killed him, as appealing as banishment sounds. Mainly because I hate loose ends and potential threats. No way to be certain that he wouldn't try to go against me if I let him go his way. Especially since he lost his squad for my cause. A cornered and broken animal is twice as dangerous.

I'm just concerned about future storytelling for Jorgan. This is not a good development, imo, regardless of the fact that I enjoyed everything else about this chapter..

Some more thoughts, now that we know (certain) love interests aren't safe, who'll be killed next? (If Jorgan of all people can be killed, certainly someone like Quinn will be killable too, which pretty much means he'll be done storywise.) Back to mannequin status. Terrible, terrible.

Personally, I can't wait to finally give the smiling traitor his long over due death sentence, after I let him know I left him for another woman and she's far better in than he could ever dream of becoming. Only when he's at his lowest heartbroken point do I want to end him, spectacularly. Like kicking him into an engine full of mynocks or jettisoning him out the airlock. Anything less won't be satisfactory. :o

Though I went the give the extra money back to those whom Arcann stole it from

That's an option? The only options I got for that was

Give it to Zakuul

Give it to the alliance

Give it to Gaut to make it dissappear faster then the bank.

You get a dialogue option to remind her that you forgave him long ago.

Because I love just ho much more heartbreaking the scene is if you romance him. Just that look he gives...*Shivers* Gonna be regretting that.

My Agent didn't get the option to outright kill Kaliyo because no matter how much *I* hated her, my Agent knows that killing people will cause dissent in the ranks. So I didn't choose the "people should be punished" conversation option, which is the one that, I assume, leads to shooting people. Instead I banished Kaliyo with the threat of death if she betrays the Alliance.

And I gotta say that the crushed, sad look Kaliyo had on her face when she was walking away made me sad. And I HATE Kaliyo. It took a lot of restraint to not hit the ESC button and redo it. But I have plenty of other characters to make different decisions.

When I get to it, my agent won't hesitate. Exile is not an option when Kaliyo is involved, she's proven to be extremely untrustworthy and she used up her second chance a while back.

Because I love just ho much more heartbreaking the scene is if you romance him. Just that look he gives...*Shivers* Gonna be regretting that.

He made a face? Gawd that's stomach churning

He made a face? Gawd that's stomach churning

While stumbling back around the coffins of his dead squadmates, the ones he got killed, clutching his chest wound and staring at the PC as he collapses to the floor, all life gone fom his eyes....

*Lana Approves*

Lana: I'll get a CN to clean this mess up

I don't know if I could even watch that! It would be so painful! I'm too attached to the companions, I know, but I can't help it!

My assassin is pure dark and considering her background (she is the spoiled daughter of my sorcerer and my boyfriend (r/l) warrior) and the way she was raised anyone argued with her winded up dead so she doesn't take people disagreeing with her very well. So when Aric did not listen to her in the last chapter that didn't sit well with her.

The rest I don't know what I do until I get there.