Force users are overpowered and need a nerf

ralphieceaser

The whole force thing gives a ridiculous concept advantage which lets devs create dumb overpowered skills.

First you can get a SORCERER DEFLECT a sniper's TAKE DOWN and survive. Simply because he GOT LUCKY and had a lightsaber in hand.

Now we get to the worst part of the force users, the HERP DERP 99% DEFENSE SKILLZ.

Oh i am losing, might as well pop up all my ridiculous cooldowns that increase defense, deflect chance, damage taken, give immunities and that on ridiculous percentages.

All those cooldown skills needs to be nerfed considerably so the force users will be balanced to normal classes

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please learn what you're talking about/play the classes you think are OP before posting.

do you seriously want me to post every dumb "force magic" skill which increases survabillity to ridiculous degrees??

I am pretty sure everyone know those skills since they are used so often, and ALL force classes have them! expect maybe sorcerer but bubble is still very powerfull

do you seriously want me to post every dumb "force magic" skill which increases survabillity to ridiculous degrees??

I am pretty sure everyone know those skills since they are used so often, and ALL force classes have them! expect maybe sorcerer but bubble is still very powerfull

You are obviously a new player who rolled a non-force user class first, and don't understand how the other classes work- so you call them OP.

Best healers in the game: scoundrel/op (non-force user)

Very arguably best tank in the game: AP/tactics PT/VG (non-force user)

Very arguably best ranged dps in the game: sniper/gs (non-force user)

Sorry, you really just need to learn the other classes before trying to post, no one will take you seriously.

You are obviously a new player who rolled a non-force user class first, and don't understand how the other classes work- so you call them OP.

Sorry, you really just need to learn the other classes before trying to post, no one will take you seriously.

most ridiculous skill tree in the game:

FOCUS/RAGE :p

but yeah those snipers are nasty :p

Op op op...

Why post silly things like this, now you are a laughing stock of the forum.

Well, today at least, today is your day lol.

Much better option is to read class forums of the big bad force users that touched your no-no spot and learn how to beat them.

Or better yet, play them to see for yourself.

Edited by CanSolo

The whole force thing gives a ridiculous concept advantage which lets devs create dumb overpowered skills.

First you can get a SORCERER DEFLECT a sniper's TAKE DOWN and survive. Simply because he GOT LUCKY and had a lightsaber in hand.

You know how your sniper, just like my beefy Powertech, sometimes manages to dodge a blaster bolt? Like it's frikkin' Matrix?

Well, that's same as deflecting that bolt with the lightsaber.

It's a cosmetic effect indicating that you missed. Lightsabers do not offer an innate advantage over a wooden club with a nail in it.

And the best dps + defensive cooldown + the best raid buffs + unbreakable stealth all rolled into one and while you are at it throw in a 4s god mode too: Force User.

nuff said.

Edited by warultima

Now we get to the worst part of the force users, the HERP DERP 99% DEFENSE SKILLZ.

Oh i am losing, might as well pop up all my ridiculous cooldowns that increase defense, deflect chance, damage taken, give immunities and that on ridiculous percentages.

All those cooldown skills needs to be nerfed considerably so the force users will be balanced to normal classes

Damn dude you are on a qqing rampage. In Gen and PvP you do not discriminate. You should likely take your own advice in one of your many other QQ threads and head to WoW to get your furries panda insta level 90 so you can just flip to the FoTM instead of qqing.

Damn dude you are on a qqing rampage. In Gen and PvP you do not discriminate. You should likely take your own advice in one of your many other QQ threads and head to WoW to get your furries panda insta level 90 so you can just flip to the FoTM instead of qqing.

Talking about clueless newbs. nuff said. typical swtor crowd. No wonder the game is like this. Baddies that dont care about balance, has no idea how real pvp works sigh.

Thanks for proving my points kiddo. Go play with your smash monkey thats the only thing you know how to do anyway, and when you are at the level of a 12-yr old wowkid (sorry I dont play wow), then come back and talk to me, hopefully (unlikely tho)you would learned something about mmos then.

Edited by warultima

Darth Vader absorbed Han Solo's blaster fire with nothing more than his hand, then Force-yoinked the blaster right out of Han's grip. I think we're pretty far past the point of implausibility, especially since deflecting blaster bolts from range with a lightsaber has been shown about a zillion times in the SW films and cartoons.

So basically you want to take the Star Wars out of SWTOR? Might as well take the Soldiers out of CoD too. maybe we could petition to Play Madden without any Quarterbacks?

Talking about clueless newbs. nuff said. typical swtor crowd. No wonder the game is like this. Baddies that dont care about balance, has no idea how real pvp works sigh.

Thanks for proving my points kiddo. Go play with your smash monkey thats the only thing you know how to do anyway, and when you are at the level of a 12-yr old wowkid (sorry I dont play wow), then come back and talk to me, hopefully (unlikely tho)you would learned something about mmos then.

FYI: This is a STAR WARS MMO.

If you don't like the STAR WARS part of the MMO please take one of these 2 options:

1. Play a different MMO that has the balance you are looking for
  2. Learn something about Star Wars lore.

Either way stop bullying other players and, for goodness sake, stop taking this GAME (which is supposed to be FUN) so seriously!

yeah the SORCERER DEFLECT is too op, nerf!!!

Damn sorcs that can h2f and have HERP DERP 99% DEFENSE SKILLZ...

It's just ridiculous how op they are, not even the MARAUDER can come close.

yeah the SORCERER DEFLECT is too op, nerf!!!

Damn sorcs that can h2f and have HERP DERP 99% DEFENSE SKILLZ...

It's just ridiculous how op they are, not even the MARAUDER can come close.

if u read the later posts you would see i meant the sorcerer's bubble sorcerer wise since most op skill come from jugg/marauder/sins

But you needed to attack me first so you will feel you are right and keep playing your op class without feeling shame:D