Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Sith don't wave!

Rycheous
03.20.2012 , 12:26 PM | #1
I should get Dark Side points for this..

The Sith don't wave! Why is it when we get off the shuttle we do that stupid, stupid canned MMO animation where we wave to our ride for dropping us off?! None of the Darth's in the Star Wars cannon wave, and I shouldn't be forced to either. Death to Jedi and wavers.

Saurakk
03.20.2012 , 12:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Rycheous View Post
I should get Dark Side points for this..

The Sith don't wave! Why is it when we get off the shuttle we do that stupid, stupid canned MMO animation where we wave to our ride for dropping us off?! None of the Darth's in the Star Wars cannon wave, and I shouldn't be forced to either. Death to Jedi and wavers.
Yes, I agree lol. I have pointed this out to my wife that evil dark side sith sorcerer waves like a school kid getting picked up after recess.

Hey mom! Mom! Over here!

notebene
03.20.2012 , 12:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Saurakk View Post
Yes, I agree lol. I have pointed this out to my wife that evil dark side sith sorcerer waves like a school kid getting picked up after recess.

Hey mom! Mom! Over here!
Yes, but don't you remember some of those school kids at recess?
MOTD - One Giant Server - When I'll Need To Make My 'Bucket-List' List 1. I'm not having fun any more. 2. Puritans. 3. One or more characters were renamed in a server merge. 4. Something given to 'all characters on account' are not given to 'all characters on account'. 5. Design by Committee.

Marmerus
03.20.2012 , 12:32 PM | #4
When I wave I shoot lighting everywhere!
@ Bioware
Stop trolling the EU. Fix the downtimes to the middle of the night and not in the middle of the morning / day.

Darka
03.20.2012 , 12:33 PM | #5
"I dont like it, there fore it shoudnt be there"
The Defender Program est 2006 Presents
THE UNCIVILLISED SWOOP CLUB
@Darkatron @DefenderProgram @Uncivillised on Facebook/Twitter
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

Krazed
03.20.2012 , 12:35 PM | #6
It is kind of funny.

PostalTwinkie
03.20.2012 , 12:40 PM | #7
I wave at people, just because we are evil Sith lords doesn't mean we can't be nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blavatsky View Post
Problems of the First World.

"My Video Game Dev implements improvements to my gaming experience in a clandestine manner , this is costing me virtual money "

Jeebo_Mak
03.20.2012 , 12:40 PM | #8
Even Sith Lords know that if they don't keep that shuttle pilot happy, they are going to be doing a lot of walking.
There's nothing worse than having Initiates fly over and moon you just out of range.
Jee-bo Mak
Adventurer, Entrepreneur, Visionary
The JAO Syndicate

Ivanblood
03.20.2012 , 12:47 PM | #9
I wave casting a death choke.

In_cognito
03.20.2012 , 12:48 PM | #10
It's stupid and should be removed.