Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raiding death repair bills are insane

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Raiding death repair bills are insane

NotDonnaReed
03.20.2012 , 02:08 PM | #41
Maybe. It may also vary by class.

When I first got to Ilum, I remember it was a struggle to keep my tanking crewman alive on every pull. Maybe his gear was bad, but I don't think it's necessary or productive to make people feel incompetent.

Ilum is a large difficulty jump from the previous planet, and in many cases your gear will not have gotten any better in the interim. So most people's reaction is "Wow! What's up with these mobs?!"

My point is: it gets better. Hang in there.

Drobu
03.20.2012 , 02:11 PM | #42
Bosses could drop more credits. Soa on HM 8 man the other night gave me 167 credits.
Unfortunately, you have to do your dailies. And every raider should because of the
ear piece and implants being BiS.
"Hi, I'm Mukul and there's no release date."

Charlimit
03.20.2012 , 02:13 PM | #43
How can your repairs be costing that much? I'm in near full Columni and fully dead ~ 10 deaths is like 70k max. 130k? Dailies take like a hour to do in this gear.

Thundergulch
03.20.2012 , 02:14 PM | #44
OP could zerg through Boarding Party and get 40k in 10 minutes.

Kabjat
03.20.2012 , 02:16 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahana View Post
hmmm.. Well you know when I was raiding my guild paid for repairs and provided all consumables through the guild ba.. oh wait.. yeah..

I have to admit for me who doesn't have the time to raid anymore it honestly doesn't effect me. However if I was shelling out this kind of cash right now, i'd be able to raid for maybe 10 or 12 nights before I'd be going.. Ok i'm done.

It almost seems that they are saying if you want to raid you have to LIVE in the game.
That's the truth.

If I were getting a paycheck for the grind, and a free therapist from Bioware to deal with *shudder* being in a raiding guild, then I might suffer through it.

It's supposed to be fun. OP, sounds like this has become a chore for you. Maybe you should step back and figure out why you are there.

Also, I agree. Repair costs are stupid.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaltom View Post
Are you playing TOR on an Atari Potato?