Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raiding death repair bills are insane

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Raiding death repair bills are insane

XavinNydek
01.24.2012 , 04:18 PM | #21
Money is so easy to get that it's kind of ridiculous. I die way more than I should, buy random things like speeders and companion equipment, shuffle around mods, send hundreds of thousands to low level alts, and I still end up having my bank account increase day after day just from dalies, FPs, and WZs.

crazyhorsek
01.24.2012 , 04:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Die_Scream View Post
This guy right here, wants the game to fail.
On the other hand, I see no connection between that and what I said. Please indulge me with a logical and intelligent justification for that.

No, I'm kidding. You dont need to... because there isnt one.

Haelcione
01.24.2012 , 04:20 PM | #23
admittedly i am only 41 but i do tire of having 2k+ repair bills without dying... I'm still not sure how that happens.

Trilella
01.24.2012 , 04:26 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by MercArcher View Post
250k a day from dalies

Nothing else to ever spend your credits on

Rakata gear full red costs 70k to repair

250/70 = 3.6

You have 36 deaths a day buffer before you start running out of money, more if you're in worse gear.
DUDE, I have no idea where your getting these figures cause I told you I died 10 times, wearing Columi and Rakata gear and it cost me $130k.

So 70k my ***.

And I am not doing the boring dailies just so I can chuck it down the toilet so I can raid a few times a week. maybe that's what you like to do, but not me.

But I am bored of the game now anyways, there is nothing to do, just not enough content and NO I am not rolling another toon. If game is not good enough to keep me entertained with my one favorite character then it's time to move on.

Damarak
01.24.2012 , 04:53 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Trilella View Post
DUDE, I have no idea where your getting these figures cause I told you I died 10 times, wearing Columi and Rakata gear and it cost me $130k.

So 70k my ***.

And I am not doing the boring dailies just so I can chuck it down the toilet so I can raid a few times a week. maybe that's what you like to do, but not me.

But I am bored of the game now anyways, there is nothing to do, just not enough content and NO I am not rolling another toon. If game is not good enough to keep me entertained with my one favorite character then it's time to move on.
Then stop posting and go away? Your issues with repairs is borderline trolling. If you "can't be bothered" to do literally like 10 quests a week so you can raid with what amounts to your terrible guild, then off to WoW you go. Bye.

trmptrnick
01.24.2012 , 05:00 PM | #26

So 70k my ***.

the dailies take like 20-30 minutes tops to do. then you can go back to sitting in the fleet and doing nothing. hell i did one HM and got almost 300k from that alone (and that was with a few deaths at that). credits are easy to get. move along.
Squadron 367
Hail the Mighty OPOD (Orange Pixel Of Death)

NIGHTRUS
03.20.2012 , 12:39 PM | #27
Well who wants to use all their credits on repairs, That isn't fun and im sure many will fight over it. I mean making a few mistakes will get folks booted from groups and so on etc. No wonder no one is pugging ops I wouldn't want to either. I died do some daily quest in illum and my repair bill was 30 k in 10 minutes

Lugosi
03.20.2012 , 12:47 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by trmptrnick View Post
hell i did one HM and got almost 300k from that alone (and that was with a few deaths at that
lol, now you are just making **** up.
Bargain not with the darkness, in time it will take us all.
Arms of the Abyss
Ilith - Akhroma - Molybdenum

NotDonnaReed
03.20.2012 , 12:48 PM | #29
Not sure if this was addressed in this patch but I am tired of forking out 100-200k for Operation nights (Raiding).

Last night it cost me $130k for only about 10 deaths and yes I kept track of what I had to shell out for repairs last night.

Not only is it in my consideration way to much to repair but I have to listen to many guild mates say "I am broke, I can not afford to repair".

This needs to be fixed, it should not cost us this much to repair.
Maybe your gear is more expensive to repair than mine. It costs me around 5-6k credits per death. On a bad progression night, I spend around $60k. When I get below 750k credits, I run dailies and get back up to a million. I've never been poor in this game.

Darth_Gao_Gao
03.20.2012 , 12:48 PM | #30
10 deaths.

10 deaths.

lol this is why this game sucks. the audience it caters to is just that bad.