The Sith don't wave!

Rycheous

I should get Dark Side points for this..

The Sith don't wave! Why is it when we get off the shuttle we do that stupid, stupid canned MMO animation where we wave to our ride for dropping us off?! None of the Darth's in the Star Wars cannon wave, and I shouldn't be forced to either. Death to Jedi and wavers.

The Sith don't wave! Why is it when we get off the shuttle we do that stupid, stupid canned MMO animation where we wave to our ride for dropping us off?! None of the Darth's in the Star Wars cannon wave, and I shouldn't be forced to either. Death to Jedi and wavers.

Yes, I agree lol. I have pointed this out to my wife that evil dark side sith sorcerer waves like a school kid getting picked up after recess.

Hey mom! Mom! Over here!

Yes, I agree lol. I have pointed this out to my wife that evil dark side sith sorcerer waves like a school kid getting picked up after recess.

Hey mom! Mom! Over here!

Yes, but don't you remember some of those school kids at recess? :(

Even Sith Lords know that if they don't keep that shuttle pilot happy, they are going to be doing a lot of walking.

There's nothing worse than having Initiates fly over and moon you just out of range.

Edited by Jeebo_Mak

Well at least wave, it's not like you giving that pilot a tip for all his hard work. Let face it he fly into highly dangerous place, and through tight hallways, just to pick you up on time and get you to your destination on time. He deserve more the a wave, you should be giving a big tip.

LOL I love the cheesy little wave. Can you imagine Darth Vader doing the HiHiHi!

If you play a Sith, especially a dark side one, then this "wave" emote should not happen because it ruins your game immersion.

What should happen is this. At any point in your gameplay, or when you're not playing the game, one or more of the following should randomly occur:

1. Your character deleted and you get an in-game mail saying that Khem Val has fulfilled his promise and exacted revenge on your inquisitor.

2. Ashara the love of your life has gone missing, only for you to find out she's been rescued by the jedi and is now happily married to a jedi named Mark. They have 3 kids.

3. Your character's possessions and ship storage cleaned out by Vette, and she's gone off to live with Quinn, leaving you with a ship that's rigged to explode. The inevitable happens and your character is now dead (deleted).

4. Your character deleted because Jaesa finally fulfilled her Sith duty.

5. Your game deleted, your account perma banned, and now your computer's infected with 9000 forms of Jedi malware because you're a menace to the galaxy.