Star Wars actor faces jail time for exposure

An actor who played an Ewok in Return of the Jedi faces jail time after exposing himself to a student on a train in England.

Nicholas Read, 41, who also played a goblin in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, has admitted to flashing the student before taking a photo of her horrified friend on his mobile phone on a train in Manchester.

It is the second time Read has exposed himself in public, with the 135cm actor recently handed a 20-week suspended sentence and enrolled in a sex offender program for performing a sex act while sitting next to a schoolgirl on a London train in 2010, the Daily Mail reports.

The judge in the case warned Read he could now be forced to serve out the suspended sentence, together with whatever punishment is handed down for the latest offence.

"The bottom line is you are in breach of a suspended sentence," Judge Roger Thomas said. "The normal consequence of that is to prison you go and that may well have to be the outcome."

"But this is an unusual sort of case and the judge will be informed by the Probation Service about what’s been going on over the last 12 months, and what sort of risk you pose hereafter."

Read, who has a record of other sex offences dating back to 1995, will be sentenced on July 13.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8485451/star-wars-actor-faces-jail-time-for-exposure

All I have to say is NEVER TRUST A EWOK. lol

Who cares? And why is this relevant to the game?

the who cares bit i have to agree with. but relevant to the game is not the point of this sub section of the forum, this part of the forum is to chat about star wars related themes that might or might not have anything to do with the game. so this news is a bit "yawn" who cares. but its in the right place

I only have one thing to say. When did they come out with the Philosopher's Stone? When will it end?!

Philosopher's stone is the actual name of the first harry potter book and film. the name was changed to sorcerer's stone for the american's, not sure why. but as J.K Rowling is brittish. i would say the brittish version is the correct version

Philosopher's stone is the actual name of the first harry potter book and film. the name was changed to sorcerer's stone for the american's, not sure why. but as J.K Rowling is brittish. i would say the brittish version is the correct version

I guess you learn something everyday.:D I never knew that.

This.