TIO identifies possible location for third secret boss

Members of The Imperial Order (TIO) on The Shadowlands today identified a very strong possibility for the location of the third Secret Boss in SWTOR, which would be the follow-up to the Hateful Entity.

This location identification is not a hunch or theory. It was uniquely identifiable and clearly seen concurrently by multiple members of the guild. It was surprising and unique enough that it basically caused us to stop in our tracks, so it was not some graphics glitch. What was observed pointed directly to it being related to a "Secret Boss" as it shared characteristics with the encounters with the Dreadful Entity and the Hateful Entity.

The Imperial Order will continue to investigate today's findings until further evidence is produced.

No further information will be provided now as we would like to give ourselves as much time as possible to investigate and, potentially, pull the Secret Boss.

f5Xj0x0HYAoGwFBfykfnk1mAVLGMFewgHbyJf9uJtzE=

The above encrypted line is included to back up our claim and to provide some assurance that we are not trolling the community. The decryption key will be provided in the future if another group of players is able to pull the Secret Boss before us and makes their findings public.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Members of The Imperial Order (TIO) on The Shadowlands today identified a very strong possibility for the location of the third Secret Boss in SWTOR, which would be the follow-up to the Hateful Entity.

This location identification is not a hunch or theory. It was uniquely identifiable and clearly seen concurrently by multiple members of the guild. It was surprising and unique enough that it basically caused us to stop in our tracks, so it was not some graphics glitch. What was observed pointed directly to it being related to a "Secret Boss" as it shared characteristics with the encounters with the Dreadful Entity and the Hateful Entity.

The Imperial Order will continue to investigate today's findings until further evidence is produced.

No further information will be provided now as we would like to give ourselves as much time as possible to investigate and, potentially, pull the Secret Boss.

f5Xj0x0HYAoGwFBfykfnk1mAVLGMFewgHbyJf9uJtzE=

The above encrypted line is included to back up our claim and to provide some assurance that we are not trolling the community. The decryption key will be provided in the future if another group of players is able to pull the Secret Boss before us and makes their findings public.

So you are trying to spawn the next secret boss before you even clear the hateful entity? What are you trying to achieve? You want to be the first person to discover the nextboss? Also, since we are claiming firsts, I want to say that if the boss spawns in fortress or palace, I call dibs on credit for discovering it.

Edited by raidmac

I don't think people realize how hard these secret bosses have been, there was only 1 guild able to kill The Hateful Entity pre 78 gear.

I know at least 1 guild on The Progenitor who managed to do it pre 78 gear. Some people just don't advertise!

Edited by znihilist

I know at least 1 guild on The Progenitor who managed to do it pre 78 gear. Some people just don't advertise!

This is not true, according to the Progenitor's own progression thread, found here. I know for a fact that the number one ranked guild, Aeshma, has not either, because they've been requesting assistance from Severity members for several weeks.

This is not true, according to the Progenitor's own progression thread, found here. I know for a fact that the number one ranked guild, Aeshma, has not either, because they've been requesting assistance from Severity members for several weeks.

Look at that I said:

Some people just don't advertise!

By the way, that website is more or less run by the PvP crowed and there are so many guilds that do progression which are not mentioned.

Check the discussion about it in this thread.

Edited by znihilist

Check the discussion about it in this thread.

That thread has nothing to substantiate your claim. Bring some evidence of a kill to the table or go troll elsewhere. A SS of the achievement with the date would be ideal, but I'd settle for a SS of someone with the title outside of Frog, Severity, or the co-op group that have actually killed it.

Frog has killed Hateful (Confirmed on Reddit) so have we on Harbinger, a Haterade/Yes raid.

But i doudt there is another secret boss, Hateful only dropped a mask that does the same as the other. Unless the next secret boss required both items, instead of just one. Hopefully its something new and not a green colored orb.

Edited by Ceades_End_Game

That thread has nothing to substantiate your claim. Bring some evidence of a kill to the table or go troll elsewhere. A SS of the achievement with the date would be ideal, but I'd settle for a SS of someone with the title outside of Frog, Severity, or the co-op group that have actually killed it.

Do you even know the definition of a troll? I understand your point (and I agree) but why do people throw that word around as if everyone is up to cause a negative reaction of people! (if you want people to be willing to engage you in a discussion it is helpful to ease up in the way you talk to them).

Anyway my point was that the website is irrelevant since it is not something used by the community as a whole. As for the screenshot that is not up to me to provide one as It wasn't me who killed it.

Edited by znihilist

They also with help from another guild just took down Dreadful Entity where some of us did it at level 50 as ONE guild.

But again hint to a boss that is not even in yet and don't even post where it could be. You think even if it was in the game you would be able to down it?

I don't think you understand this guy was trolling you lol.

Even in his trolling, there is a point to it. KB raised that point in a thread he made a while ago that we do need a PvE progression tracker.

Why so much hostility towards the OP ? :-|

Hopefully you guys can pull the boss and come back with a "pull" video. :p *intrigued*

The OP might very well be wrong, but there is hostility because if she/he is right then it means all those who do hardcore raiding didn't catch it up first, there are a lot of butthurt behind it.

Edited by znihilist