Body type 4 issues?

veyl

Why does Bioware hate the chunkies? Is it our intimidating presence as we roll down a hill at you, letting gravity AND the force do its wonders?

In all seriousness, there are some obnoxious issues that only seem to happen with this body type. From Graphical Issues to not being able to get the +10 datacron because we bounce off the wall, fatties have it rough (Resorting to Sorc Pulls helps a bit here).

One of the worst bugs that occur with this body type is the "stuck" bug though. I'm sure anyone that has played a fat character has witnessed this in 2 very specific spots during an operation: The Pillars during theTerror from Beyond fight and the Tanks in EC. The end result of this bug is instantly being killed through no fault of your own except for eating one too many Twinkies (RIP for now).

During the Terror from Beyond fight while hopping through the gates to each pillar your body can "miss" the landing point. By "miss" i mean teleport directly into the middle of the pillar and instantly killed. Recorded here Between 20-30 seconds in. (Sorry for the crappy quality of video, I just started learning to use Fraps//Premiere)

During the Tanks fight in EC, when the Trandoshans spawn in the back and you've killed them, leaping directly to the back of Firebrand (not sure if the same is to be said about StormCaller, however, I'm sure it is) can instantly kill you as well. When you land on your leap you can be INSIDE the tank, which instantly kills you. (No video of this one as I deleted it during a Fraps purge)

There's also this: Scary from the front, laughable from the back. Not talking about the flubberbutt either.

The clipping with this tank mount varies on body size but it's still the same graphic issue that has been persistent since the games launch. Anytime there is a robe/something free flowing, it drops down through the bottom of the vehicle. Body type 4 and the trenchcoat has both their head and the coat through the tank. (As you can see with the lekku just flapping in the breeze... almost like mudflaps)

Complete side note: Stuck Bugging aside---Body type 4 for women needs to be much larger. Lets make that happen, even Big Bertha has a place in the Galaxy.

I am not going to get into Big Bertha but H have noticed a lot of clipping issues. It is a useless exercise to try and wear many items cause they clip so bad. Preceptors chest is one example. The back of this is so bad your rear end can clip right through as female body 4.

Male body type 3 has some of the same problems. There were a few datacrons that I only got cause I was a jugg and had a skinny sorc with me that I could intercede to.

Bioware is making a lifestyle message, being fat is a health risk and makes you look silly

Considering Male Body 3 looks like a linebacker...

I am not going to get into Big Bertha but H have noticed a lot of clipping issues. It is a useless exercise to try and wear many items cause they clip so bad. Preceptors chest is one example. The back of this is so bad your rear end can clip right through as female body 4.

it clips as female body 2 as well, terribly. not sure about 1 and 3, but I think i remember reading that it clips even on males, so..

I don't think its bioware hating the chunkies (i don't think OP was completely serious about that one though) as much as general gear design issues. need to step it up.

it clips as female body 2 as well, terribly. not sure about 1 and 3, but I think i remember reading that it clips even on males, so..

I don't think its bioware hating the chunkies (i don't think OP was completely serious about that one though) as much as general gear design issues. need to step it up.

Nah, it's more about the bugs of being instantly killed when Force leaping // jet charging // going through hypergates because the body type "lands" inside of an object. It's extremely frustrating to just die because of a bug and your character's size.

All the chunky remarks were just to lighten up the post because too many people on these forums take everything to be RARRR DIE BIOWARE YOU SUCK AT LIFE. These forums need more humor :)