Sith Warrior Romance options

pudim

How many woman can the Sith Warrior romance at the same?

My SW is pure DS and I have Vette on the shock collar, can I still sleep with her?

What about Jaesa, do I have to marry her to sleep with her?

and about the other romance options:

Darth Lachris (Balmorra), Lord Zavrasha, Taunt and Tivva (Nar Shaddaa)

can I still sleep with them if I have a relationship with either Vette or Jaesa?

Since my SW is female, Im not completely sure about Vette and Jaesa but this is what I know:

- the only way to romance Jaesa is if she goes dark side. No romance options available for lightside.

- There will come a moment where you are required to choose between Vette and Jaesa if you romanced them both.

- I'm fairly certain you can romance any of the available NPCs for one-nighters regardless what your relationship is with your companions.

I also think you must release Vette to romance her, but Im not sure.

Edited by Karkais

How many woman can the Sith Warrior romance at the same?

My SW is pure DS and I have Vette on the shock collar, can I still sleep with her?

What about Jaesa, do I have to marry her to sleep with her?

and about the other romance options:

Darth Lachris (Balmorra), Lord Zavrasha, Taunt and Tivva (Nar Shaddaa)

can I still sleep with them if I have a relationship with either Vette or Jaesa?

Vette will not sleep with you until you marry her. Jaesa will sleep with you without marriage if you play your cards right (and if you have DS Jaesa). The one night stands don't have any effect on romancing your companions (except maybe Vette's sister; not sure about that one).

The one night stands don't have any effect on romancing your companions (except maybe Vette's sister; not sure about that one).

Pretty sure if you sleep with Vette's sister, you SOL with Vette.

Also, I read a while ago on these forums that a LS Jaesa would ask you babies if you're not married to Vette, but no idea if that's true.