What order the class's stories?

THorsblood

Basically I just want to know what the title asks :D

All I know is

Agent before consular. (Agent is the cause of Zenith's hate for the empire)

Knight before Warrior. (Killing of the Emperor, But not really)

So what's the order story wise :D

1.___ 2.___ 3.___ 4.___5.___ 6.___ 7.___ 8.___ ?

Edited by THorsblood

Basically I just want to know what the title asks :D

All I know is

Agent before consular. (Agent is the cause of Zenith's hate for the empire)

Knight before Warrior. (Killing of the Emperor, But not really)

So what's the order story wise :D

1.___ 2.___ 3.___ 4.___5.___ 6.___ 7.___ 8.___ ?

Considering that the Empire starts Balmorra in Act One, while for the Republic goes there in Act Two; I think Agent being before Consular doesn't say anything about who is first, since the all of the Acts are more or less meant to be concurrent.

However, I think that Act One for both sides is happening at generally the same time. Any difference is negligible.

Act Two sees the Republic classes before the Empire (BP and the Foundry both have to happen after Maelstorm Prison), but Imperial Quesh seems to have the Empire go first (I believe their main Quest Giver is killed or captured by the Republic in their storyline). So take your pick if the Republic is first but Quesh is weird, or the Republic Heroes just did Taral V and Maelstorm earlier in their story than the levels imply, and the Imperials do Act 2 first.

Act Three though has all the Empire storylines happen before the Republic. Considering the main Questgiver on Corellia for the Empire is killed in the Republic Storyline, the Empire has to be first. Not only that, they finish their Act Three's before the Republic is even done with Corellia. Since the Republic Players talk to Supreme Chancellor Saresh

And not Janarus, who the Bounty Hunter either kills or encourages/forces to resign at the very end of Act Three

at the end of Corellia. You can assume that all the Empire Stories are done by then. So the Knight's Story actually ends after the Warrior's is over (the difference is just a few weeks at most though).

However, we know that the Warrior's Story finishes before the Inquisitor. Only because Thanaton's is still on the Dark Council when the Warrior's storyline ends.

Edited by Emperor-Norton

• 2 weeks later...
The Knight and Warrior story end at around the same time as while you are killing Baras the Knight is attacking who he/she thinks of the Emperor but as a Warrior you find out that isn't case its only the voice. The SW story does take place before the Inquisitor story due to Thanaton being a living member of the Dark Council when you head in to kill Baras.

I think to make sense of the story lines in terms of the Class story order, you have to ignore the planetary orders. Lets face it, not all the hero's could have done all the planetary stories. If you base it solely off of companion and Class story, you should get a better picture.

I think the general consensus I've heard was Agent is the first story to finish and consular or inquisitor finish last.

Also, BH before Trooper and Knight finishes before Warrior (but just barely I believe.)

What I think is likely (not definitive by any stretch of the imagination)

1. Agent

2. Bounty Hunter

3-5. Warrior/Knight/Smuggler (not sure what order)

6. Trooper

7-8. Consular/Inquisitor (not sure what order)

Edited by StarSquirrel

My guess is BH first, since the end takes place before ALL the Republic endings, and possibly either Agent or SW last. The Knight/SW storylines take place nearly simultaneously, with the SW coming in right after the Knight at the end. Between BH and the last three is anyone's guess.

My guess is BH first, since the end takes place before ALL the Republic endings, and possibly either Agent or SW last. The Knight/SW storylines take place nearly simultaneously, with the SW coming in right after the Knight at the end. Between BH and the last three is anyone's guess.

the SW had Thanaton present so it was before SI. JK was confirmed to be the first story to finish, and SW is concurrent to it

IA chapter 2, Ardun Kothe is trying to stop the war before it happens, the trooper starts the war, and every other class ch 2 starts after the war has, So I think its

1) IA

2)Trooper

3)JK (barely above SW)

4)SW

5-8) No clue from here

if a war started, trooper is last. this game takes place during the Cold War, which was more a tactical border war with skirmishes and crisis-situations than a full-on legitimate war like the Great Hyperspace War

...Have you actually played the Trooper story? The war is partly a response to their actions during act two.

IA chapter 2, Ardun Kothe is trying to stop the war before it happens, the trooper starts the war, and every other class ch 2 starts after the war has, So I think its

1) IA

2)Trooper

3)JK (barely above SW)

4)SW

5-8) No clue from here

BH before Trooper remember... the whole chansellor thing.

I think to make sense of the story lines in terms of the Class story order, you have to ignore the planetary orders. Lets face it, not all the hero's could have done all the planetary stories. If you base it solely off of companion and Class story, you should get a better picture.

I think the general consensus I've heard was Agent is the first story to finish and consular or inquisitor finish last.

Also, BH before Trooper and Knight finishes before Warrior (but just barely I believe.)

What I think is likely (not definitive by any stretch of the imagination)

1. Agent

2. Bounty Hunter

3-5. Warrior/Knight/Smuggler (not sure what order)

6. Trooper

7-8. Consular/Inquisitor (not sure what order)

If we are going off of when they finish then Knight finishes after Consular because the Consular's final boss would have been incapacitated by hearing thousands of disembodied voices had that fight taken place after the Knight. I can't recall anything placing the Agent before the BH although the Agent definatly finishes before Trooper and Consular which both start at Corellia at about the same time. I think it makes the most sense for the Agent to be immediatly precede the Trooper/Consular athough I suppose it could be earlier. *shrug* I don't believe there is anything placing the Smuggler beyond it taking place after the BH. So something like this:

BH

(Smuggler here or at some later point)

Agent

Trooper & Consular likely finish at about the same time

Knight & Warrior finish at about the same time

Inquisitor

1) IA

2)Trooper

3)JK (barely above SW)

4)SW

5-8) No clue from here

No for every class the war starts during the time lapse between chapter 2 and chapter 3. It is more explicit in some cases than in other(Trooper versus Inquisitor), but the war starts during the transition.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

BH

(Smuggler here or at some later point)

Agent

Trooper & Consular likely finish at about the same time

Knight & Warrior finish at about the same time

Inquisitor

No for every class the war starts during the time lapse between chapter 2 and chapter 3. It is more explicit in some cases than in other(Trooper versus Inquisitor), but the war starts during the transition.

Ah, your point about he consular makes sense, I haven't played that class so I'm basing my knowledge of it off of a few threads and another "timeline of the stories" thread. I also haven't played the smuggler so I have no clue where it falls. I still think the agent is ahead of the BH in finishing (my personal conviction no proof) and there isn't much that relates between events in the two that show which came first. I think the Agent was before the Smuggler though. Let me revise my list real quick.

1-2. BH/Agent

3. Smuggler?

4-5. Trooper/Counselor

6. Knight

7. Warrior (possibly exact same time as knight)

8. Inquisitor.

the SW had Thanaton present so it was before SI. JK was confirmed to be the first story to finish, and SW is concurrent to it

Actually, for continuity reasons, it would have to be BH before JK. Remember, that at the end of Republic Corellia, which takes place concurrently with ALL Republic class story endings, Chancellor Janarus had already been assassinated or resigned and replaced by Chancellor Saresh.

Actually, for continuity reasons, it would have to be BH before JK. Remember, that at the end of Republic Corellia, which takes place concurrently with ALL Republic class story endings, Chancellor Janarus had already been assassinated or resigned and replaced by Chancellor Saresh.

Basically, what it goes like for Act III is this:

Belsavis:

My guess would be that this is at about the same time, perhaps the Republic starts here a bit earlier, at least that's my conclusion from the World Arc.

Voss:

I know for sure that the SW finishes Voss before the JK, so this is either Empire first or individually different.

Corellia:

This has to Empire first. When the Imperial classes arrive, Corellia is still occupied (mostly) by Imperial forces, then there is that Dark Council member that is your main quest giver who is killed at the end of the Republic arc, and there is the Supreme Chancellor thing. So Imperial Corellia first.

Endgame:

BH finishes above Corellia, so he is likely one of/ the first.

Then IA and Warrior, then SI.

JK finishes at roughly the same time as Warrior.

Consular and Trooper finish on Corellia, so perhaps a slight bit before Warrior/JK/SI.

Don't really know about Smuggler though.

Basically, what it goes like for Act III is this:

Belsavis:

My guess would be that this is at about the same time, perhaps the Republic starts here a bit earlier, at least that's my conclusion from the World Arc.

Voss:

I know for sure that the SW finishes Voss before the JK, so this is either Empire first or individually different.

Corellia:

This has to Empire first. When the Imperial classes arrive, Corellia is still occupied (mostly) by Imperial forces, then there is that Dark Council member that is your main quest giver who is killed at the end of the Republic arc, and there is the Supreme Chancellor thing. So Imperial Corellia first.

Endgame:

BH finishes above Corellia, so he is likely one of/ the first.

Then IA and Warrior, then SI.

JK finishes at roughly the same time as Warrior.

Consular and Trooper finish on Corellia, so perhaps a slight bit before Warrior/JK/SI.

Don't really know about Smuggler though.

I agree that JK/SW finish about the same time, since the SW gets the email from the Hand right after the end of Chapter 3 talking about the final JK battle and the Emperor being "critically injured".

All I do know is that Warrior finishes right after the Knight due to the email you get from the Hand but I would say it happened at roughly the same time, you were busy killing Baras, the Knight was busy killing the Voice. The Warrior does finish before the Inquisitor due to Thanaton still breathing while you are taking out Darth Fat Boy. I just started a Trooper ( lvl 15) so I will be interested in seeing how her story playes out compared to the Warrior. Its hard to tell with the Agent as the finale really has zilch to do with any of the other events that I can tell so who knows where the falls.

• 1 month later...

It should be noted that according to Watcher Two, both Darth Baras' and Thanaton are involved in powerplays, after you arrive to Corellia. In other words, when the Imperial Agent arrives to Corellia, the SW and SI storylines are supposedly underway, since Vorawn and the Admiral involved in the SI storyline only move forward, after the Wrath and Nox / Oculus or whatever arrive to Corellia.

There is also a brief cameo of Supreme Commander Rains(?!) in the IA storyline, where he mentions that General Garza will arrive shortly to Corellia, with one of her elite units I think. I found it funny, since I had finished the storyline on my Trooper three or four days prior. :)

But the end of act 3 are just minutes apart.

That seems unlikely since while the JK is infiltrating the Dark Temple there is a republic fleet attacking Dromund Kaas, It's seems awfully negligent of the Dark Council to ignore that just to watch the outcome of the SW fight, most likely the SW finishes several hours or a day or two before the assault on DK.

As for the Smuggler...Nok Drayen is present on the Cabal meeting that is shown in chapter 3 of the IA story, and we know Nok was only "back in business" for a short time at the end of chapter 1 of the Smuggler story but before the start of chapter 2, so either the IA is one of the earliest ones or the Smuggler is one of the later-most storylines.