Trooper healers in ranked teams after 2.0...?

SWEtree

I havent played any ranked games myself and atm i dont think trooper healers do well in those teams compared to other healing classes. But maybe this will change after 2.0 or we are still "weaker" than other teamhealers?

A skilled CM could do just fine in ranked pre 2.0. We got a buff for 2.0 that is very nice, but sages got buffed as well (imo more than CM did.) The gap between CM and sages is bigger now in 2.0 (unless they nerf Sages some.) As it stands there will be no argument to take anything but a sage into ranked.

A skilled CM could do just fine in ranked pre 2.0. We got a buff for 2.0 that is very nice, but sages got buffed as well (imo more than CM did.) The gap between CM and sages is bigger now in 2.0 (unless they nerf Sages some.) As it stands there will be no argument to take anything but a sage into ranked.

The operative stands better when he is focused, so I think the best combo would be: sorc/operative (sage/scoundrel)

but the mando didn't get buffed enough to stand against the other two heals :(

The operative stands better when he is focused, so I think the best combo would be: sorc/operative (sage/scoundrel)

but the mando didn't get buffed enough to stand against the other two heals :(

with the change to crit, operatives got nurfed in a way. IMO if they had left sages and scoundrel the way they are on 1.7 ( obviously getting rid of stun bubbles) the buff CM got for 2.0 would have put us in very good shape. I hope thing change before 2.0 goes live, but who knons

with the change to crit, operatives got nurfed in a way. IMO if they had left sages and scoundrel the way they are on 1.7 ( obviously getting rid of stun bubbles) the buff CM got for 2.0 would have put us in very good shape. I hope thing change before 2.0 goes live, but who knons

the sorc/sage would be dead again (or has anyone seen any sorcs in rwz's before the stun bubble? on our server the one group that did it was mocked for it)

the sorc/sage would be dead again (or has anyone seen any sorcs in rwz's before the stun bubble? on our server the one group that did it was mocked for it)

Then you need to get on a skilled server, (not trying to be mean, just being honest)

why?

because they didn't take a way weaker class into a competitive environment? (Like nobody uses a merc/mando dps)

Sages are hands down the best RWZ medic. If guilds are not taking them into RWZ they are stupid.