I just don't understand all the hate for

Jarlathe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jar Jar Binks. Seriously, he wasn't that bad and I'm kinda sad we can't play a Gungan. No logical reason that I can see that the race wouldn't be able to join the Jedi Order. The only class I can't see them as are Troopers.

Thoughts?

I already took care of him...sorry :(

Edited by Sierra-Six

Jar Jar Binks. Seriously, he wasn't that bad and I'm kinda sad we can't play a Gungan. No logical reason that I can see that the race wouldn't be able to join the Jedi Order. The only class I can't see them as are Troopers.

Thoughts?

The first rule of Jar Jar Binks is we do not talk about Jar Jar Binks

Thoughts?

Wasn't he the guy who proposed giving Palpatine space-hitler powers?

Well, to be fair, Anakin Skywalker did worse. But seriously, playing a Gungan would have been pretty cool. Sorta like playing a troll in WoW.

Yes to gungans

After we get Mon Calimari. I wouldn't mind lookin like the main course at a Japanese restaurant. :mon_wink:

Thoughts?

i lold irl lawl

Thoughts?

They are a primitive race as it is in the movies (past ewoks though). But 3000 or so years before, they are probably banging rocks together.