steven reid said 2nd wave done

peteed

not in yet... holy crap it is happening... waited a long time!!!

not in yet, I ordered in july. was freaking out earlier about the "no active subscription" lang on the launcher. but read a few sticky posts. the things you learn while waiting for an mmo to launch. I was never a forum person in the past....

anyways. good luck all!!! see you inside!

I just really hope it is based on when you pre ordered. Not when you redeemed your code on the website. Cause' I preordered in september but when I went to redeem the code the website was a jacked so I saved off the email and forgot about the code until they put up the post about preloading before early access began. :S

I have completed the pre-order and download. I have entered my pre-order code as well. My screen is telling me the following issue:

There is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account here.

When I click here it just goes to the main swto web site. Is this what it is supposed to look like until I get the email that says it is my turn to get in?

Thanks for your help.

Hunt

don't worry mate, it's same for everyone of us.

you only need to get flagged for the early game access.

Wait mail, and keep checking the client.

u rdy to play....just need to wait for adminz to click a buttona nd send mail to u and me and activate our early access.See u in nimran server :p

I have completed the pre-order and download. I have entered my pre-order code as well. My screen is telling me the following issue:

There is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account here.

When I click here it just goes to the main swto web site. Is this what it is supposed to look like until I get the email that says it is my turn to get in?

Thanks for your help.

Hunt

Yes your subscription will become active on the preorder when you get an invite. although you will have to enter a SE/CE key code before 20th otherwise your account will be disabled until a code is entered.

so if you have preordered and it says no subscription active, just means that your invite has not been sent yet, and your early access is not active.

;)

Edited by scury

I just really hope it is based on when you pre ordered. Not when you redeemed your code on the website. Cause' I preordered in september but when I went to redeem the code the website was a jacked so I saved off the email and forgot about the code until they put up the post about preloading before early access began. :S

I feel for ya, man. But I just can't reach ya. :(