Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut DPS, Should I?

Zaxem
11.22.2012 , 05:01 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Yasin View Post
I was around 1550 when I still had 3 pieces of Rakata left, guess it must be close to your numbers now. I'll try and get my parse from this weekend's coming EC run and be more specific.

----
By the way, do you all still use PvP relics or already switched to Dread Guard ones yet? I'm thinking about getting the proc one with 47 static power bonus to replace my BM Boundless Ages one nowadays.
I hear that the dread guard is BIS now but haven't got around to see if it's true or not currently relloing my jugg to a rattataki since with the cartel shop i was able to buy it instead of paying 2mil since i'm cheap

my parse came from the operations dummy on your ship i usually forget to run mox when running a raid so if you are trying to compare to me might want to parse on the dummy
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder