(Bounty hunter quote) "What about the Mandalorians"?

Rhys_lightning

Through the events in SWTOR I'm happy to hear they're bringing things back to the old ways of Republic vs Empire, as getting back to how SWTOR should've been, as of in my opinion the Whole Outlander and alliance thing should've ended at the end of KOTET for the Outlander instead destroys the eternal throne and the alliance is divided back to republic and empire, and Zakuul as a neutral faction.

But anyways I do hope they have more road maps and stories after this new one on SWTOR, but what I would love to see more is for the Mandalorians, as I am a huge mandalorian fan, for what I would like to see for the mandalorians, is to try and go back to their old ways, which I was thinking the mandalorians lead by there new mandalore Shae Vizla, is trying to regain some territory to help rebuild the clans strength, the problem is the world is already occupied by a other society of races/people, so in which the republic and empires war still goes on, but this how I hope would go.

That republic side, are helping the people of that home world to push back the mandalorians, whilst the empire, can see the potential to reunite the sith and mandalorian alliance back to the old days, as I highly see it as unlikely for the mandalorians to side with the republic, as the mandalorians and the republic/jedi do share a history against one another, thus make it more logical to reforge the sith and mandalorian alliance, I do hope they bring this back to the future of SWTOR story.

I do hope Mandalorians don't get forgotten as well, it was very nice and refreshing having them in KOTFE and bolstering your forces. Although I doubt Shae will ever play a major role, she is one of our companions after all. I certainly wouldn't mind it if she ever appeared in the story again.

My main is a mando merc, even through the destructive nerfs, i love her and the story lines <3 Torian all the way. Personally though i would love to see more, and instead of mandalorian bh's and to some extent smugglers being forced to be imp or pub....being allowed to be the "third" faction..a lot of games have three factions..they are not nor have ever been imp's ..they work for them because is a jedi ever going to call a bounty out on another jedi? o.o they get the best of both worlds but since bounty week came up...the pubs have opened their doors to bh's ....before it was illegal in pub space. ( Also hoping just because some pple killed him Torian stays relative to bh story line at least.) Unlike my poor warrior who has only peirce left on her ship :D

My main is a mando merc, even through the destructive nerfs, i love her and the story lines <3 Torian all the way. Personally though i would love to see more, and instead of mandalorian bh's and to some extent smugglers being forced to be imp or pub....being allowed to be the "third" faction..a lot of games have three factions..they are not nor have ever been imp's ..they work for them because is a jedi ever going to call a bounty out on another jedi? o.o they get the best of both worlds but since bounty week came up...the pubs have opened their doors to bh's ....before it was illegal in pub space. ( Also hoping just because some pple killed him Torian stays relative to bh story line at least.) Unlike my poor warrior who has only peirce left on her ship :D

Charles talked about that in a podcast, originally the game did had 3 factions but they cut down to 2. I personally think the current set-up is fine, although it could've been either way really. Smugglers and Bounty Hunters have worked for both sides in the past after all, they probably went with the OT as a template though. Where Han Solo works with the Rebels while Boba Fett works with the Empire.

Shae Visla is allied to the Alliance Commander. And since she's a subscription reward, I'd think either the Mandalorions would be still tied to the Alliance or she'd be deposed as Mandalore.

I think it would be cool if the allegiance of the Mandalorians was one of the things that was could be decided in the coming expansion.

Back before the game first came out, there were hints that the Mandalorian alliance with the Empire might not be necessarily permanent. And it would kinda cool to finally see Mandalore the Preserver's dream finally came to fruition.