Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Sith Lightsaber Duelists

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Sith Lightsaber Duelists

Selenial
10.27.2013 , 03:12 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Your right... we should introduce a quota.

Anyway I nominate Krayt for #8 - which rhymes so it must be correct.
Rofl...

I agree though
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

tunewalker
10.27.2013 , 03:20 PM | #202
I think Ulic should be above Krayt.

Beniboybling
10.27.2013 , 04:11 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
I think Ulic should be above Krayt.
I can't find much evidence to support that.

tunewalker
10.27.2013 , 04:18 PM | #204
I can't find much evidence to support that.
Well he could fight in the dark he could fight with no force powers what so-ever and defeat full fledged Jedi. He was the only one Kun considered an equal with a blade (this is at a time Baas was still around). I am sure I can find some more evidence given a little while.

Beniboybling
10.27.2013 , 04:42 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Well he could fight in the dark he could fight with no force powers what so-ever and defeat full fledged Jedi. He was the only one Kun considered an equal with a blade (this is at a time Baas was still around). I am sure I can find some more evidence given a little while.
Concerning this whole fighting without force powers, I'm not sure I find it convincing. Given that it is effectively a unique case. For all we know countless other lightsaber duelists could do the same.

Ultimately we have a master of Djem So, vs a master of Ataru, Juyo and Niman. Both were exceptional in their respective forms, but Krayt possess a wider knowledge. And I fully expect he was the greatest Sith lightsaber duelist, if not greatest duelist ever, of his particular era - so I don't think Ulic has an advantage their either.

Aurbere
10.27.2013 , 07:30 PM | #206
I agree with Krayt for #8. He is only slightly inferior to Exar Kun in his mastery of swordsmanship.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

olcraft
10.28.2013 , 10:38 PM | #207
I am surprised that none of you guys listed Tulak Horde or Alloysius Kallig in the list while listing sith lords like Traya or Malgus. Based on the stories told by Khem Val and Traya, it seems like no sith lord could ever match the lightsabre skills of Tulak Horde. I am not sure how great our inquisitior's ancestor was at lightsabre dueling. But he was strong enough to make Tulak Horde fear him.

cs_zoltan
10.29.2013 , 08:25 AM | #208
NOTE: Again before some wise guys draws our attention to this quote: "If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old Masters." you should take note that ancient Sith are not been considered for this list due to lack of information. Not that this quote is entirely irrelevant to the skill of lightsaber duelists in the Old Republic era.
/5char
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

Aurbere
10.29.2013 , 09:20 AM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by olcraft View Post
I am surprised that none of you guys listed Tulak Horde or Alloysius Kallig in the list while listing sith lords like Traya or Malgus. Based on the stories told by Khem Val and Traya, it seems like no sith lord could ever match the lightsabre skills of Tulak Horde. I am not sure how great our inquisitior's ancestor was at lightsabre dueling. But he was strong enough to make Tulak Horde fear him.
Neither Khem Val nor Traya know of the skills of duelists that come after their time. Their beliefs are irrelevant.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MajinEddie
11.04.2013 , 01:30 AM | #210
Revan.