deleting dark sentinel or neutral mara,need advice

_biddan_

i have 2 lvl 27 toons,exactly at the same point of the story,at the same moment of tatooine (dune sea missions),with the same spec (combat/carnage),i want to eliminate one and create an other toon.

sentinel:

dark 4,very close to dark 5 (legacy skill unlock),HK-51 (real money spent),bound revan robes and chestpiece (thankfully not the mask).

marauder:

marauder legacy chest (wich i'll never be able to use again because i'll not create an other mara if i delete this),neutral alligned (could be a more interesting story,even if i have a light V jugg),cooler looks,member of a PVE guild wich does regular lvl 50 content.

it would be obvious to delete the mara,but i'd like to hear your opinion.

with a darth revan avatar i was expecting more love for revan's robes.

Well it's a Sith avatar so it kinda makes sense. Plus the Revan chest/robe can be bought on the GTN for less than 50k total now (at least on The Bastion).

Anyways, I've played Marauder, Sentinel, and Juggernaut to 50. I personally preferred my DS Warrior over my LS Warrior, so you might be missing out there. On the other hand, if you havent played the JK story at all then you're missing out on an amazing story. It almost feels like the "main" story line of this game.

Because you already played the Wariror and havent seen the Knight (both fantastic stories IMO), I would recommend deleting the Marauder so you can experience the Knight story.

If it were me though, I would delete another class because Knight/Warriors are what I feel to be the most fun classes in this game.

eh alright i think i'll delete the marauder then.

Why delete either? I deleted my Jugg when I was bored with him and now that I feel like playing a Sith again, I wish he was still around. You never know how you're going to feel in the future and it seems pointless to throw all that work away because you're not feeling a character at the moment.

Why delete either? I deleted my Jugg when I was bored with him and now that I feel like playing a Sith again, I wish he was still around. You never know how you're going to feel in the future and it seems pointless to throw all that work away because you're not feeling a character at the moment.

i changed my mind anyway i'm not going to delete one.