returning player Lf guild (either side)

Nelsonn

I played back in the day and have been slowly getting back into this game. Mainly played imperial side, but some friends recently had me playing republic. So far, the only max level character I have is a republic.

I am looking for grouped instances, whether its a flashpoint, op, or even fun warzone. also a friendly environment.

Well if you're willing to give Pub side more of a try, we might be a good fit for you in Fortitude. We have an Imp sister guild, but most of us primarily play Pub side at the moment. The website for both guilds is the same and is linked in my signature, but I'm happy to answer any questions you might have via DM or in TS as well.

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over twelve years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC plays on both factions and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 7:30 pm to 9:30pm EST and to Midnight EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. Teamspeak is our VoIP program, and we require its use for all progression content. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently win and place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/

Hello, I am the GM of <High Order>. We are a mid sized guild with a smaller guild attitude, we are very friendly and are willing to help anyone do what ever it is that they would like to do. We have two raid groups, and are always willing to run some FP, also we have a small but growing number of PVP players as well. If this sounds like what you are looking for feel free to contact me in game: V-tar (main), Ve'thar, Skorrn, Cetall, Onetrack, Jarrickk all imp side btw, :)

Hello!

Welcome back to the game! I can see by your post that your are definitely looking for a fun, and collaborative experience in SWTOR. If you think that is true, and you're interested in PvP at endgame, look no farther. I'm Sonar, gm of <AMPERSAND> imperial. We are a very tight knit, and skilled group of PvPer's. Many of us participate in ranked, regs, and all aspects of pvp as well as the game in general. Let me know if you are interested, and check out our site as well: http://www.ampersnadswtor.enjin.com.

Good luck and Welcome back!