Wildstar

Lvein

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people I have talked to about Wildstar seem like they are pretty interested. I know I will definitely be giving it a go. I'm just hoping it won't be another GW2, that game lasted about a month before I quit and came back to this.

Just from off the top of my head.

- Arenas 2v2,3v3, and 5v5's (I believe)

- Battlegrounds

- Open World PvP

- Player Housing

- A ton of PvE content for those interested

Warplots as well, which are an interesting idea.

Warplots as well, which are an interesting idea.

Yes Warplots seem awesome. Being able to capture a Raid boss and use it in defense of your own plot seems awesome. The custom housing with hundreds of thousands of options. I like the idea of 40 man raids, which for me was the highlight of WoW raiding as well as the hardest WoW raiding ever was. When the Devs say they dont care if only 1 40 man team can get through it, and that it wont be nerfed. Shows great loyalty to the top 5% of players

• 1 month later...
Honestly I took a look at it and got bored 2 minutes into the trailer. It just looks like a combo of WOW and GW2 with outdated graphics for a game that comes out in 2014. *shrug*

Imo idc how the graphics look. If its a good game and i enjoy playing it then ill play it. plenty of games have good graphics but arent good games.

The only thing that kept me playing SWTOR is the fact it was Star Wars. But the past few months has shown me that it's not enough because I'm just fed up with Bioware's attitude toward this game.

I've played Wildstar already and it's gameplay is simply fluid and fun. I'd say it's more of a mixture between World of Warcraft and League of Legends. The fact it's already launching with more PvP content than SWTOR has able to muster in 2 years already puts it ahead in my opinion.

I will be streaming Wildstar A LOT when it comes out so hopefully you all come over and watch. Links in signature.

i'm sorry that game looks like too much garbage-wow.

The #1 selling/played MMO in the world?

I'm not a huge fan of World of Warcraft either but to say it's garbage is just a flat out lie. WoW has set the standard of what an MMO company should do to run and maintain their MMO. Something Bioware hasn't caught onto.

Edited by SifLawd

The only thing that kept me playing SWTOR is the fact it was Star Wars. But the past few months has shown me that it's not enough because I'm just fed up with Bioware's attitude toward this game.

I've played Wildstar already and it's gameplay is simply fluid and fun. I'd say it's more of a mixture between World of Warcraft and League of Legends. The fact it's already launching with more PvP content than SWTOR has able to muster in 2 years already puts it ahead in my opinion.

I will be streaming Wildstar A LOT when it comes out so hopefully you all come over and watch. Links in signature.

Since both wildstar and swg are sandbox type mmo's and you played both, how does wildstar compare to swg for you ?

The #1 selling/played MMO in the world?

I'm not a huge fan of World of Warcraft either but to say it's garbage is just a flat out lie. WoW has set the standard of what an MMO company should do to run and maintain their MMO. Something Bioware hasn't caught onto.

agree to the point that they set the standard for what all MMO's should have at a bear minimum as content for customers.

-Crosserver bg's

-Group Finder

-PROPER ranked arena's and WZ

-Multiple sized end game raids and dungeons, From max OP/raid size to 1 group sized and everything in between

-Account transfers

-A client that can handle more then 40 ppl without dropping massive amounts of FPS

- Account wide legacy not just server

- Open world pvp

- more then 1 months worth of content at release

these are basics that to this day MMO still are not getting right, inc SWTOR.

agree to the point that they set the standard for what all MMO's should have at a bear minimum as content for customers.

-Crosserver bg's

-Group Finder

-PROPER ranked arena's and WZ

-Multiple sized end game raids and dungeons, From max OP/raid size to 1 group sized and everything in between

-Account transfers

-A client that can handle more then 40 ppl without dropping massive amounts of FPS

- Account wide legacy not just server

- Open world pvp

- more then 1 months worth of content at release

these are basics that to this day MMO still are not getting right, inc SWTOR.

Why didn't swtor get all of that at launch?

Because it would make sense