Guss Tuno is at it again...

BenIrving

• Dev Post
Guss Tuno carried out an overly-elaborate con job to convince the galaxy that his recruitment mission would go live with Chapter XV: The GEMINI Deception (4.6). But as with most of Guss’s con jobs, this caper has failed spectacularly. Guss Tuno’s recruitment mission has thus been delayed and will be made available in a future update.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guss Tuno carried out an overly-elaborate con job to convince the galaxy that his recruitment mission would go live with Chapter XV: The GEMINI Deception (4.6). But as with most of Guss’s con jobs, this caper has failed spectacularly. Guss Tuno’s recruitment mission has thus been delayed and will be made available in a future update.

Why am I not surprised that Guss has failed yet again.... How about getting Risha to replace Guss ;)

Edited by Avorniel

Maybe he strayed past the forums and was spooked :mon_trap:

Chapter with Guss will be most funny chapter.

If he has a recruitment mission, it means he wont be included in the chapter, his mission will probably be funny though (dark side: kill him :D) and I have a feeling some certain recruitment mission must be done before it is possible (wont say, it might be considered a spoiler)

i understand ... i mean you are working on a lot of content with the new event it's too much to handle

/s

QFT.

A new Loot Crate you can buy, or win... And oh... a bunch of new achievment flags linked to all the old content. ****. I mean, it probably took the developer what? 3 days, 4 days? To get those flags set up... And the art team, what maybe a week to get everything together?

Are you trying to drive players away?

I know that comes out as insulting or flippant because a games producer should be looking to encourage players and increase revenue stream.

But this post which is bad news in and of itself, but to ignore all the negative threads on the dark vs light bribe (its not an event its old cartel market stuff for old content) and post this a day before the chapter goes live, it seems like you want to annoy your customers as much as possible. You really want them to decide you know what, this game is a joke I'll go back to WoW or whatever.

I normally appreciate this kind of thing when it comes to delivering bad news, but only if bad news are an exception and not the norm like they're here.

I had to pretty much exit all the DvL threads I had been participating in and not even read the rest because of the vitriol and talking past one another on all sides. I'll take my giggles where I can find them.

At some level, I'd wager most people don't even care when they get companion # 41. And while yes, Guss is a frickin riot, it's no big deal that this is delayed.

Ben'll get ripped for it though mostly because of the low perception the community has for BW. Two thoughts on this:

1) Slight props for not making Eric say this.

2) More open communication about the future of this game - actual specifics - would defuse most of the complaints

Thanks for the update