Guss Tuno is at it again...

BenIrving

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All,

Wanted to pop in quickly to let you know the Guss Tuno Recruitment mission will be available with Chapter XVI as part of Game Update 4.7 on August 9th

Ben

Great news, my smuggler is looking forward to it! :)

There was an issue completing the final step of the mission that only showed itself when there were multiple people trying to do it at the same time. Would have caused a lot of problems for a lot of people and unfortunately we were not able to get a fix in place in time for 6/28. We decided to push Guss out of the update instead of delaying the release of Chapter XV.

Ben, thank you very much for responding to my post. This is exactly the kind of information that we (or *I*, anyway) like to see--because it shows us that you're on top of the issue.

Hey All,

Wanted to pop in quickly to let you know the Guss Tuno Recruitment mission will be available with Chapter XVI as part of Game Update 4.7 on August 9th

Ben

Glad to hear it! I look forward to seeing Guss again soon!

Edited by DZechman

I think Zenith is boring, bring in Ashara, Kira or Mako :tran_cool:

Yeah sure. Make those guys alliance alerts. No PC dialog whatsoever or cutscene. Just a fetch quest and that's the last you'll hear from you love interests...

Edited by MACharlieV

Alert is still broken. I'm supposed to take Blizz to Nar Shadaa but my ship has vanished.

Edit: got to ship through stronghold. A step that shouldn't be neccesary. Blizz is standing right by the door to ship on Odessen but ship isn't there.

Edited by RameiArashi

I think Zenith is boring, bring in Ashara, Kira or Mako :tran_cool:

I like Zenith more than Ashara,Kira or Mako. In fact, i find Mako extremely boring and the dialogues with her insipid. What the heck is there to know, cyborg? You were created by the Republic and you're not even a real woman, just a machine.. Like Rommie in the TV series Andromeda and Serenity in Firefly Serenity..

Is Guss in this update? I haven't got an alert for him. I completed chpt 16. I do have 2 alerts not done, freedom fight and last of his kind. Do I need one or both of these done before I get it?

I believe you have to finish Chapter 15, The Gemini Deception, in order to unlock Guss' mission (Shining in the Darkness). I don't know if you have to finish any other specific character's alliance alert mission. I picked up Guss last night on my Imperial Agent, but another of my toons who hasn't finished Chapter 15 yet, does not have Guss' Alert available yet.

You get the Alliance Alert in the appropriate window (default keybind shortcut: N) and it's given by Sana-Rae.

Is Guss in this update? I haven't got an alert for him. I completed chpt 16. I do have 2 alerts not done, freedom fight and last of his kind. Do I need one or both of these done before I get it?

Blizz is involved with the alert mission so you may need to do his alert mission first to unlock Guss'

Blizz is involved with the alert mission so you may need to do his alert mission first to unlock Guss'

I remembered I had picked up the Blizz alert but did not do it and had untracked it weeks ago. Realized that was probably the reason as Guss was in his recruitment mission. Got it now, thanks.