SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Quarter-Finals

Beniboybling

“Who will be the winners? Who will be the corpses? Audience, place your bets!”

Welcome everyone, to the Quarter-Finals of the SWTOR Duelling Tournament! This round will consist of a set of 3 matches that will decide who takes 3 of the 4 spots in the Semi-Finals, the 4th spot going to the winner of the Runners Up Bracket. Given we only have three matches, they'll be released all at once in one set. Below are the matchups.

Round 1A

Team Beniboybling vs Team Cs_zoltan

Count Dooku, Darth Maul & Savage Opress vs Mace Windu, Shaak Ti & Obi-Wan Kenobi

The Battleground: Dagobah Swamp

The Arbiter: Aurbere

Round 1B

Team ShadowMudkip vs Team Aurbere

Satele Shan, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon & Bastila Shan vs Revan, Darth Malgus & HK-47

The Battleground: Hondo's Pirate Outpost

The Arbiter: Selenial

Round 1C

Team Selenial vs Team Tunewalker

Darth Krayt, Darth Wyyrlok III & Darth Talon vs Kyp Durron, Streen, Leia Organa Solo & K'Kruht

The Battleground: TIE Fighter Hangar

The Arbiter: Beniboybling

All three matches will be commencing soon, so prepare!

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 1B

Team ShadowMudkip vs Team Aurbere

Satele Shan, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon & Bastila Shan vs SOR Revan, Darth Malgus & HK-47

The Battleground: Hondo's Pirate Outpost

The Arbiter: Selenial

Well then...

Hope you're prepared, Mudkip.

That match against Sel is going to be a rough one... I think I need to do some research before I start trying to do that, there are 2 characters there I think I know how to handle to a degree, but its going to be the other 1 that I honestly dont know much about.

Fair enough, lol.

I wasn't planning on losing anyways. So hopefully you make it through. Our match was rather unsatisfying.

Well that's good because am not planning on losing the Runners Bracket.Their a lot of good teams their and good debaters but am confident that I will be able to come out with the victory in the end.I agree our match did not end the way I wanted it to but I have more time now and fixed my Laptop so I will be able to bring my A game.