KotFE and Vitiate

Kremsau

Perhaps Vitiate is a lost "son" or a failed son of Zakuul. Being infinite in a carbon based body doesn't seem possible without body hopping. His Ziost finale would be a great precursor to him getting one hit KO by the Emperor of Zakuul.

• Woopsidaisy, thought I'd been on the Story forum. Feel free to move.

Edited by Kremsau

Perhaps Vitiate is a lost "son" or a failed son of Zakuul. Being infinite in a carbon based body doesn't seem possible without body hopping. His Ziost finale would be a great precursor to him getting one hit KO by the Emperor of Zakuul.

I highly doubt this. We currently don't fully understand or if at all how powerful the emperor of the eternal throne is. Let alone the fact that how vitiate is written he is too arrogant to be anything but the emperor of the Eternal throne.

Its clear that valkorions sons have nothing to do with vitiate as we saw them through the growing up process in the trailer if it really was vitiate then I think he would of taken the eternal throne by now or at least begun to control the eternal thrones subjects.

I have two theory's;

1) Vitiate is actually he emperor of the eternal throne reincarnated. Which would be very interesting imo because well i was getting bored of the force energy all the time thing. It would also be interesting too see as clearly if it is in fact correct then vitiate has been doing far more than we originally believed.

2) My second theory is that Vitiate is actually the puppet master behind all of this but doesn't take a direct hand in it to overt the chance of everyone uniting against him......again. it would make sense, clearly the conflict of the republic and empire ended up leading to his own plans being destroyed multiple times forcing him to go in a new direction. So my other guess is that he is in fact in control of the whole thing.

There is an alternative though: that Valkorion is in fact completely separate from vitiate as well as his sons and that they chose their time to invade now because it was the perfect opportunity for them and perhaps valkorion feels he is now a match for vitiate which would be an interesting battle to say the least as far as seeing how powerful he actually is.

personally I prefer my preferred theories :p

I don't think Vitiata needs to be related to Valkorian at all. They don't sound alike and they don't act alike. Given how much time and effort they put into building up Vitiate as someone who was so powerful it was actually kind of stupid, they'd better not just have Valkorian just easily kill him for us.

I don't think Vitiata needs to be related to Valkorian at all. They don't sound alike and they don't act alike. Given how much time and effort they put into building up Vitiate as someone who was so powerful it was actually kind of stupid, they'd better not just have Valkorian just easily kill him for us.

*Vitiate *Valkorion ;)

That aside, I agree with your sentiment. No need for both characters to be related in any shape or form.

These threads are spam. If you want to rant about how Valkorion and Vitiate are the same person, how this game needs a new engine, or make up an idea for a class, than go to one of the boatloads of threads created on the subject. Don't clog up the forum with tirades and raving. I have never understood why the internet hates necroing so much. It seems like it takes shorter and shorter for a thread to "die" now. The result is this type of circular forum discussions.

Vitiate's father is Lord Dramath.

Vitiate's father is Lord Dramath.

It seems strange for this pinnacle of Sith power to be born from a typical bloodline. I believe he was also born with black eyes, don't have the time to source atm, which again seems atypical. Oh lord, don't pin it on Midichlorians.

With the Emperor going to great lengths to erase his past it wouldn't seem unrealistic that what's currently known is a ploy.

Edit: In regards to Vitiate and Valkorion seeming quite different, I defer to Courtney's last blog post showing the brothers' psyche.

Edit 2: I'm inferring who we witnessed in the E3 trailer were not the first pair of twins raised.

Edited by Kremsau

These threads are spam. If you want to rant about how Valkorion and Vitiate are the same person, how this game needs a new engine, or make up an idea for a class, than go to one of the boatloads of threads created on the subject. Don't clog up the forum with tirades and raving. I have never understood why the internet hates necroing so much. It seems like it takes shorter and shorter for a thread to "die" now. The result is this type of circular forum discussions.

Well, you obviously read his post so well. Nowhere is it mentionned in it that he supports, believes or even has any knowledge of the "Valkorion = Vitiate" theory. For once, he is offering a new theory.

But since the Revenant trilogy features Vitiate as a vilain a thousand years after Episode VII, we all know Bioware will never have Vitiate feature in KOTFE at all. Right? Right?

Edited by Leklor