killing jeasa wilsaam

supergenek

What happend when I meet Jeasa (sith warrior) and choose option to kill her? I know that it probably wont happen, but how exactly? I tried to find it on yt, but everyone I saw choose to make her aprentice. Someone choose that option?

You dont have the option to kill her. Only in KOTFE you have the option to kill some companions, in the class stories you cant kill any of your companions. You can only turn jaesa to the dark side by making her kill her master but you cant kill her. Either way she becomes your apprentice the only difference is she can stay light sided or you can turn her dark

Back in the original Beta, Bioware were allowing players to kill of their companions in the original story, but this did not make it into the final game. You would not find any youtube videos of this either as back then since it was a beta it was prohibited by None Disclosure Agreements.

What happend when I meet Jeasa (sith warrior) and choose option to kill her? I know that it probably wont happen, but how exactly? I tried to find it on yt, but everyone I saw choose to make her aprentice. Someone choose that option?

Yu'll attack her, go in for the kill and... Stop just as you're abou to finihs her off. Pointing out that you could of killed her and convince her to be your apprentice.