Directive 7

So is it just me or is this end fight really tough for a healer if ur getin marked by that claw. We wiped three times and each time I was marked. The last try I wasnt marked and the fight went smoothly.

Anybody know other tricks to healing this if ur marked, or is it just the way it is and gotta deal with it.

Thx

It can be tough if the group isn't clear on where they need to go/do.

I play an operative healer and I am always on "Claw Watch". Anytime the claw spawns, I tab target to the claw and utilize my droid stun, effectively removing the claw from the equation. Anyone with a droid cc can easily knock it out, but it will have to be reapplied several times in the fight.

It can be tough if the group isn't clear on where they need to go/do.

I play an operative healer and I am always on "Claw Watch". Anytime the claw spawns, I tab target to the claw and utilize my droid stun, effectively removing the claw from the equation. Anyone with a droid cc can easily knock it out, but it will have to be reapplied several times in the fight.

Thankz for the input. WIll my sage cc or interrupt work cause it seems most peep dnt know about(like me) or wont do any cc on the claw. Does it need to be droid only cc?

Yes your Sage cc will work (as will a commando/,merc cc). The only difference is those have a cool down so you won't be able to cc the next claw which will spawn before your CD. If you don't have a droid cc (smuggler/agent or sent/mara), just work it out with the people you have.

That said, at some point you will be able to heal through it anyway.

the claw should be a non-issue as long as your group avoid damage from it. all healing classes have some way of healing on the move so even if u are targeted it shouldn't be bad.

commandos- advance med probe tank(hp fill and armor buff with slight hp regain) and shoot green at people as u shouldn't take much if any damage the whole fight. commando don't have a true HoT like the other two but if someone gets low u have an instanta cast heal u can throw in here.

sages/scoundrel use HoTs. smuggler/sents can cc it but it should not be needed in most cases.

the fight is kindof crazy so u as a healer just focus on healing and the dps should focus on the cores while the tank should pick the turrets/big droid guy once spawned.

if u are having trouble at the start cc one of the turrets and focus fire on the other.

So im trying 2 get the last piece of columi(pants). Now im still pretty green at this but I can do my most basic requirement which is to heal and aid with cc and interupt/ help kill adds when the fight is going well. Not sure if im just bad or I keep getting groups that dont work. Always seem to get melted in that fight( green lasers/ turret fire/ claw). I stay away from green and red circles.

I think also theres a bug. When I was runing back from death, missle and circles were coming through walls and getting me all the way from start point. Soon as rez happened imediate attack so i couldnt run back to help. Is this normal? Geuss im just frustated about this one FP and I dont like moving on. I like 2 learn what the right thing 2 do is and then move on.

thx

As others have said, droid CC'ing the claw is one way as is "just avoiding damage". Another suggestion is to have the tank target the droid and taunt it to attack him. Of course, you have to be a decent (not great) tank to handle it... But as a tank, my role is to protect the party from as much damage as i can. So, if i have the claw on me and im running in circles around the two bots that spawn, im not putting out a perfect damage rotation. However, Directive 7 is not any where near being more then what two tionese or better geared DPS'ers can handle... Much better to have it on me then the healer who may not be able to properly do his job when he cant stand still.

So is it just me or is this end fight really tough for a healer if ur getin marked by that claw. We wiped three times and each time I was marked. The last try I wasnt marked and the fight went smoothly.

Anybody know other tricks to healing this if ur marked, or is it just the way it is and gotta deal with it.

Thx

No it not , my Second funest to heal is D7 .. :::)

As others have said, droid CC'ing the claw is one way as is "just avoiding damage". Another suggestion is to have the tank target the droid and taunt it to attack him. Of course, you have to be a decent (not great) tank to handle it... But as a tank, my role is to protect the party from as much damage as i can. So, if i have the claw on me and im running in circles around the two bots that spawn, im not putting out a perfect damage rotation. However, Directive 7 is not any where near being more then what two tionese or better geared DPS'ers can handle... Much better to have it on me then the healer who may not be able to properly do his job when he cant stand still.

Or AoE taunt I have a trouble sometimes targeting the Claw but AoET works everytime