Bioware, fix your crap.

Norke

I love this game, I really do. But I swear to the gods that if I keep not getting credits for my wins after having a losing streak because people don't know how to PvP i'm going to unsub from your game. It's insane how long you can let a bug like this go unfixed. It's a 1/2 of your PvP quests that are broken for gods sake! You've had since beta to fix this and it's still nothing has been done.

I put up with a lot of things. I put up with the time it takes to do PvP dailies, I put up with the constant changes you make to try to balance the rate of PvP gear is acquired a month after launch when quite a few people are already decked out. I put up with getting smashed into the ground once I hit 50 because you guys didn't think to put in a level 50 bracket until a month after launch. But I will not put up with the fact that you guys still haven't owned up to the fact that your code monkeys haven't found a way to fix your flawed code yet. And I especially won't put up with it if you plan on nerfing PvP gear to the ground after I spent the work to get it.

I want to love this game Bioware, but you're driving me nuts!

Inb4 'PvP forums are that way ---->'

Hi there!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!