Bored already am i doing something wrong??

Bubba-Fatt

Ok so I have been playing all 8 advanced classes and have leveled them up to 30ish at the same time. I have maxed all the crewskills crafting 1 ea the rest 2 3 or in slicings case 7x. I have millons of credits that are really good for nothing i cant buy anything interesting with them. Nothing is ever for sale on the GTN and my stuff does not sell even if i put it up at a loss.

My major concern is the game play feels clunky and broken. broken as in lots of breaks in game play not broken as in does not work. I just wanna go out and play the game but its constantly broken up with the cut scenes and story lines and hard to get into it because of that. Every time i come up to one i just want to skip through it or log because I'm bored with it.

It seems like enough people like it maybe its just not the game for me. To many hoops to jump through just to play the game. I have played games that took months and months to level to max I have leveled 8 toons to 30 in under 3 weeks and have never been so bored in an mmo... The core story is great I like all 4 of the empire ones but for every quest I just don't want my game play that broken up. It wont matter how good endgame is if I cant stand the way its set up to get there and from what I hear the endgame is more of the same.

I understand that the game is new and many things will be worked on but I'm afraid the whole core game is just not fun for me and I'm terribly disappointed in the game and myself for not liking it.

The game probably isn't for you. You need to figure out what you like, and what keeps you captivated in an MMO and find one that has those features. Sometimes that's just how it is. There are plenty of games I've tried that weren't for me, heck my Skyrim character is only level 7 and I haven't touched that game in months!

Ok so I have been playing all 8 advanced classes and have leveled them up to 30ish at the same time. I have maxed all the crewskills crafting 1 ea the rest 2 3 or in slicings case 7x. I have millons of credits that are really good for nothing i cant buy anything interesting with them. Nothing is ever for sale on the GTN and my stuff does not sell even if i put it up at a loss.

This is a game. You can't spend your time in there for 24/7 and expect that it will make you happy. Not even real life will make you happy 24/7.

Edited by Cretinus

This is a game. You can't spend your time in there for 24/7 and expect that it will make you happy. Not even real life will make you happy 24/7, why should a game manage to do that then?

Especially when playing through the same content over and over again across different characters.

Especially when playing through the same content over and over again across different characters.

At least you can have a go with several characters. In real life you have one go and then your account is deleted. And the content is horribly repetitive.

Edited by Cretinus

Dude if you levelled eight classes to level 30 in three weeks you literally didn't do anything but play Swtor for three straight weeks. I can't think of any game that I wouldn't get tired of if I played in nonstop for that long.

That's what I was trying to say with my real life analogy. You can't live in a computer game and expect it to give you more than real life would do.

Dude if you levelled eight classes to level 30 in three weeks you literally didn't do anything but play Swtor for three straight weeks. I can't think of any game that I wouldn't get tired of if I played in nonstop for that long.

Wrong!

I work 7/12 hour shifts and then have a week off at my job so I only play every other week and then I only play a few hours a few days during my week off and I have 6 30+ and a couple of them are nearly 40.

So your assumption that he is playing 24/7 to achieve this is flawed.

Edit: In truth I probably spend more time on these forums than in the game because I get to a point a couple hours in where I'm so sick of killing the same 4 mobs over and over that I come here to see if anyone else is as disillusioned as I am.

Edited by Xaeberain