10 Best Yoda Quotes

Beniboybling

Kinda surprised this one didn't make it in. :D

Kinda funny how he is a super powerful Jedi and how much the isolation has made him a little crazy. Goes from stalemating Sidious to struggling with R2-D2.

My favorite quote: "Impossible to see the future is" from Revenge of the Sith. I like it because no matter how much we try to plan ahead and work things out in our head it is all for nothing sometimes as unexpected happens

I can't believe no one quoted this one when Yoda spoke of Obi Wan and basically told Luke he was not ready:

Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away...to the future on the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.

Edited by DarknessInLight

I like this quote: "If so powerful you are, why leave?" Force pushes Sidious across the room. And: "How do you eat food of this kind!?" And the part when he cuts off commander Gree's head even though that wasn't a quote.:csw_yoda::csw_vader: Parody quote: Yoda: "not if anything to say about it I have (punches Sidious in balls). Or how about: (Gree points gun at Yoda). (Yoda turns around and cuts off gree's feet). Gree: What was that for general!? Yoda: trying to kill a Jedi it was for. (Raises lightsaber to kill gree but cuts Chewbacca in half on the back swing). Yoda: You ******* Wookiee. You got in my ******* way! (Commando droid jumps up and shoots Yoda in the back). Edited by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

I can't believe no one quoted this one when Yoda spoke of Obi Wan and basically told Luke he was not ready:

Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away...to the future on the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.

That's actually quite a good one...

• 2 weeks later...

Three of my favorites from across the whole of the movies:

"*chuckles* Truly wonderful the mind of a child is... The padawan is right. Go to the center of gravity's pull, and find your planet, you will." -- Episode 2, Attack of the Clones.

"At and end, your rule is. And not short enough it was!" -- Episode 3, Revenge of the Sith.

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me, by my size do you? Hm?! And well you should not. For my ally, is the Force. *looks upwards* Life creates it . . . makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and bind us. *grunts* Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you . . . and me. The tree . . . the rock. Yes, even between the land and the ship." *after performing the feat of pulling Luke's fighter from the swamp, and hearing his declaration of disbelief* "That, is why you fail," -- Episode 5, The Empire Strikes Back.

-- BossaMatam