Character Analysis: TK-622

Wolfninjajedi

So another Character Analysis thread! This one shall be a little different, it's gonna be of a one-shot character from a single comic. However...this guy is pretty awesome and this will also show some stuff and how Stormtroopers can be awesome, so let us begin!

======

"Our sacrifice will not be in vain. This day will be remembered. They can't silence a million voices…"

―TK-622 prior to his death on the first Death Star

Bio

TK-622 was a clone Stormtrooper sergant in the Galatic Empire, being involved on campagins on both Malastare and Ralltiir. He was a firm believer in the Empire and what they were doing, he was also friends with his commanding officer Akobi sticking by him and saving his life on more than one occassion. However after being transferred to the Death Star, Akobi was killed by a rogue Viper probe droid despite TK-622's efforts to save him, he then set out to find who it was that sabotaged the probe droid, enlisting the help of Krono Relt.

As the Battle of Yavin went on outside though, Relt revealed to TK-622 that he was the one who sabotaged both the Viper droid and an RA-7 protocool droid, the latter of which was unsuccessful in the assassination attempt, also Relt revealing that he was a Rebel sabotuer. TK-622 and Relt fought for a breif time before TK disarmed him of his weapon, due to the battle outside however Relt was killed by falling debris.

In his last moments TK-622 reflected on Relt's betrayl and questioned his own loyalty, saying that the Rebels had become a virus infecting the Empire. In his final moments TK-622 remained a loyal soldier to the Empire coming to the conclusion the Empire only failed because the Rebels corrupted its spirit, thinking that the destruction of the Death Star would only prove the Rebels as terrorists.

===========

Personality/Traits

TK-622 was a loyal Stormtrooper to the Galactic Empire, believing that they were doing the right thing for the good of the galaxy. He was also quick to respond, as shown when he was able to save Aboki twice when he was trying to be assassinated, of course being a clone his conditioning kept him from being a great thinker which impaired his investigation in finding out who Aboki's killer was.

TK-622 also shown to be capable in battle and being a good shot with his E-11, also being able to fight unarmed.

=========

Pictures

Close up facial

Saving Akobi

Show of accuracy

=========

Conclusion: While he was just a one-shot character, I like him. Despite being a one-shot character he is a well written character and shows that Stormtroopers can be awesome too.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

An interesting character, a good example of the Imperial strength.

I am unsure if you have done this character yet, but have you done an in-depth analysis of Rom Mohc? I only know a few minor details about him, but I am intrigued of how he came to his position where he was able to begin creating the droids/exoskeletons we all fear, the Dark Phase Troopers.

An interesting character, a good example of the Imperial strength.

I am unsure if you have done this character yet, but have you done an in-depth analysis of Rom Mohc? I only know a few minor details about him, but I am intrigued of how he came to his position where he was able to begin creating the droids/exoskeletons we all fear, the Dark Phase Troopers.

Have not, but i'll see what I can do.

"Our sacrifice will not be in vain. This day will be remembered. They can't silence a million voices…"

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

―Obi-Wan Kenobi senses Alderaan's destruction.

Ironic. :p

Oh and great thread Wolf! Always intrigued when the bad guys are portrayed as "good."

Edited by Beniboybling

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

―Obi-Wan Kenobi senses Alderaan's destruction.

Ironic. :p

Oh and great thread Wolf! Always intrigued when the bad guys are portrayed as "good."

Quite and thanks.