Invites should be RANDOM

DragonAgeOrgins

I think it's logical that it should be random. Because a player pre ordered a game six month's ago that gives them priority over me. Their force is to the strong is stronger then mine. We "ALL" pre ordered the game. Some of us don't have credit card's and you changed the date twice on when it should come back.

The reason I didn't pre order month's ago. Because I pay with a pre paid gift card that cashes out 5 dollar's every month. I followed the game Since 2008. So this "first come first serve" ...I was here in 2008, first come?

It sucks thb. Another day of waiting for an invite but not given one. Why does the AD still say "Up to five days early, we are in the second day"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People still whining......EA has the right to choose who they want and I don't see how it's logical to do it random. If you put in the effort to preorder the game as soon as it was available...why not get in first??? How is that not logical? For example, at my school the sooner you apply for financial aid, the better chance you have at getting a better amount. Yesh people

They should definitely keep going by the preorder date. Lying to their customer base by completely switching things around would be bad. Fortunately I have enough faith in BioWare to trust they won't. Edited by Axxar

More proof to my November theory. Another person who didn't want to shelf out 45 euro for SW:TOR until he played the open beta and now cries he doesn't get 7 days of play (even though only UP TO 5 was ever promised).

I wonder why I pay taxes when it's pretty clear that a lot of people didn't learn anything in school, as they all fail reading comprehension.

Please tell me you're kidding. Do you understand the definition of "fair"? First-come, first-serve *IS* fair...your idea is completely the opposite.

Just so you know, since you don't seem to know what the word "random" means either, if this were truly random...you'd have just as much chance of playing on day 1 as on day 9. If it was a completely random drawing, your name has just as much chance of being drawn for December 13th as it does for December 19th. Imagine how mad you'd be *then*.

Also, let me create a small analogy for you. Let's say Madden 2013 were coming out this Friday. Friday comes and you realize you don't have the money to buy it yet. Are you going to be upset and say it's unfair of EA that you can't play it?

I'm pretty sure they are trolling when they talk about "first come first served" but to anyone that takes it seriously: it is a failed logic. Even if everyone ordered at the same damn second, some people would still not get in. Or if like only 40 people got the game in the first month, they would not put 40 people in and call it a day cause they were first. It is based on numbers.

I really hate EGA. Over time i became one of those people that don't care about the time or how it works, but the fact that it ripped the community in half before even release. Dumb decision and indeed it will leave a vile taste in anyone's mouth who is old enough to understand what's going on here.

Edited by MetroPolice

I think its stupid to have first come first serve.

Most of you saying we should have pre-ordered earlier at least got to test the game for a whole year.

So, when we pre-order later we get discriminated against the fan boys who all pre-ordered as soon as the pre-orders jumped up.

We all paid for the game, we all should be let in fairly.

Not be discriminated based off factors that we can't control.

I bought my copy after I did the first weekend test.

I LIKED the game, before hand I had no idea into pre-ordering or even cared.

If I had to test the game of COURSE I would have pre-ordered earlier.

Fan boys gonna be fan boys.

You got in, now your here to gloat and tell everyone else whos complaining to shut up.

Theres one thing we all have in common, we all paid for the game and you can shut up.

Edited by PunisherAS

First come first served is unfair?

I'm pretty sure anyone with a modicum of intelligence understands that RNG is more fair than financial favoritism. If it is random then everyone gets equal shot, period. I'm not saying they should do anything at this point to change it, they're already in too deep. However, if they ever did EGA in the future RNG would be the better way to go, imo.

I think it's logical that it should be random. Because a player pre ordered a game six month's ago that gives them priority over me. Their force is to the strong is stronger then mine. We "ALL" pre ordered the game. Some of us don't have credit card's and you changed the date twice on when it should come back.

The reason I didn't pre order month's ago. Because I pay with a pre paid gift card that cashes out 5 dollar's every month. I followed the game Since 2008. So this "first come first serve" ...I was here in 2008, first come?

It sucks thb. Another day of waiting for an invite but not given one. Why does the AD still say "Up to five days early, we are in the second day"

If it was completely random you would still be complaining if you weren't in yet.

Its making me sick, and I'm losing faith in humanity. Congratulations.

+1 I so agree...General Forum Posts have only damaged my hopes for this games community...if there are this many goofs in the forums complaining about such a small thing as not being granted early access the moment it opened up I fear what the in-game community on the servers will be like.