Killing Vette

Duduneco

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't find her annoying, until I did space missions. She says "mission finally over", at the start of space missions, and in several space missions (iterations of the same mission really) she says "do you have to destroy that", when you open fire on a republic battleship. it's a thousand times bigger than you, and firing at you, and she wants you not to fire upon it, nevermind that she's been encouraging you to destroy everything else.

But on regular missions I liked her.

Edited by AlexDougherty

I didn't find her annoying, until I did space missions. She says "mission finally over", at the start of space missions, and in several space missions (iterations of the same mission really) she says "do you have to destroy that", when you open fire on a republic battleship. it's a thousand times bigger than you, and firing at you, and she wants you not to fire upon it, nevermind that she's been encouraging you to destroy everything else.

I have never even done space missions, but it sounds to me like she's just scared for her life in that scenario, not for theirs. :D

I have never even done space missions, but it sounds to me like she's just scared for her life in that scenario, not for theirs. :D

I doubt it, I know they have to play so that the lines are appropriate for being in and out of a shock collar, but she had shown no fear in her voice at any stage, in fact when she says "do you have to destrot that" she sounds vaguely disgusted to me.

As I've said I never found her annoying on missions, just the space missions, I just want them to remove those two lines and put something better in, even her saying "maybe avoid that" would be better.

Generally, I am for possibility to kill companions, like was in Beta. I dont know, why some noobs must kill everyone on ship lol :D

IMO worst are Skadge and Akaavi.

Akaavi is AWESOME. Probably one of the best melee companions you can have. If you are a scoundrel and have a tough situation, pull akaavi out and heal her and let her kill everything.

Blasphemy!

In beta, if shocked Vette enough, she would eventually go insane and commit suicide by throwing herself out the airlock.

Why would anyone want to do that? :( Even on my DS SW, I shocked her a few times at first but I couldn't bring myself to do it anymore.

IMO worst are Skadge and Akaavi.

I haven't recruited Skadge yet on my BH (currently in the process of completing Belsavis) but he's annoying already so I'll give you that. But you shut your mouth about Akaavi, she's awesome. I love how she's essentially the straight man to my smuggler. And she's puts out some pretty nasty dps too.

As a Smuggler (gunslinger) there was a quest on Tatooine where I swear you could kill Kira (Jedi Knight companion). I forget what it was called though. You and Kira were going after the same thing and you defy her and kill her as well as the bad guy.. It might not have been Kira though, it was a year ago when I was leveling my Gunslinger.

If I didn't need Quinn's healing or I had another companion that could heal. His body would be rotting in a ditch somewhere, bloody traitor lol.

Also I will pay Bioware to have my ship droid replaced with an Astromech droid, just saying haha